Gabriel Magalhães (6)

Got to be wary about players who can pick up
Injuries during summer ffs.

2 Likes

So his injury’s not that bad then if he’s back training? Maybe be available for the Chelsea game.

2 Likes

Is London Colney not where he’d also go if he was unfit and needed physio / massages / a bubble bath?

6 Likes

Apparently he has been in Mexico with his physio for a couple of weeks getting all that treatment.

1 Like

In the glorious English summer?

:eyes:uh-huh suuuuuure. “Treatment” with his “physio” in “Mexico.”

1 Like

Needs major surgery on that jacket.

1 Like

Gabriel Magalhaes
Right knee. Gabriel sustained an injury to his right knee whilst with the Brazilian Olympic Squad. Gabriel continues to be assessed and is aiming to be back in training in by early September.

Won’t see a lot of him early part of the season, with all the international breaks going on.

Why did I read his name as Gabriel Mangledknee :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Looks like we’ll get a steady diet of Rob Holding and the High Line.

:gabriel:

1 Like

Ben White with 50 Aerial Battles lost (49 Won) and Rob Holding who loses aerial battles against the likes of Sterling.

I would be terrified of set pieces and crosses.

I wonder if he’ll go 3ATB tomorrow. Tierney, White and Chambers? Or even White, Holding and Tierney?

Would be weird if he does that against Brentford. When was the last time we played with 3atb? Chelsea last season?

1 Like

Twitch?

It’s a streaming website. People usually play games on it.

Got a lesson from the kids the other day. Guess I now know how my dad felt when I taught him to use the 486 66 MHz :joy:

Wait, he is still 23. :rofl:

Hello, can you please come back?

2 Likes

Hello, can you come back!

2 Likes