Gabriel Magalhães (6)

A lot of work to go before he’s elite because you can see there’s a degree of youth to him. But boy, he’s got all the ingredients to be a top defender.

To me he’s one of the best signings of the last summer and definitely in the upper tier of PL defenders.

9 Likes

What a hero

Godbriel the brick wall :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You are top tier for defenders opinion if you like him we are fucking cooking with gas here! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Still funny as hell to me in terms of the fee we paid for him.

Fleeced a French club for once instead of getting fleeced, robbed them blind man.

5 Likes

I don’t know my attackers too well but my defenders I’m rarely wrong haha. Let’s hope we’ve got a winner with him in the long term.

2 Likes

Lille robbed us with Pepe, so i guess we’re even here.

4 Likes

All Arsenal eyes on Saliba and Gabriel quietly establishes himself.
Never been so confident about our defenders.

1 Like

Of course his athletic qualities are great, but his decision making is fantastic.

He knows exactly when to go and try to win the ball, and when to not dive in.

A great quality in today’s game.

3 Likes

Pisses me off that every corner we get we take shot and it doesn’t end up going in the box.
I know they’ve got some tall players but when you’ve got someone like Gabriel in there there’s always a chance

Didn’t put a foot wrong today. Pashun with a purpose is the best kind of passion.

2 Likes

How are you getting away with this ffs :arteta: siuu

1 Like
8 Likes

I feel like we’ve got a centre back here that other big teams in the league will be kicking themselves for missing out on, particularly at that price. Feels good.

1 Like

He is an absolute baller, and potentially world class.

So who’s our partner for him…

Luiz is old and on the way out, Holding is average at best, Chambers is irrelevant, sooooooooo Mavropanos or Saliba?

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

We made a smart buy for once. This is what we need to be doing. A youngish player (especially young for a CB) we paid a decent amount but didn’t get fleeced and go for a guy like Upemecano.

Didn’t put a foot wrong and had Kane is his pocket the entire fucking match, even to the point the spoiled dirty little cunt tried to hurt him with an elbow to the back lmaooooo Gabriel in that shitters head RENT FREE :grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1: git rekt shiterrrrrr :clap::clap::clap::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::fu::fu::fu::fu:

9 Likes

Surely Saliba should be pushed throughout the summer in order to create the partnership with Gabriel. I hope this time he’ll get his chance to show what he has to offer in some actual competitive games at the start of the next season too.

I hope he can at least get to a level to put up a proper challenge for the starting CB spot, to Luiz or whoever is there in next seson (surely another ex Chelsea player, Rudiger, Christensen :pepe1:)

1 Like

We have two, the other didn’t get given a chance to get his shine on.

Made to pack his bags back home.

Oh my god I hadn’t even considered that but us signing Rudiger to replace Luiz while we loan Saliba to PSG with an option to buy is too plausible.

3 Likes