Lacazette and Aubameyang ( 1 FA Cup)

Saka and Jesus era now has begun

1 Like

Xhaka era :arrow_up:

Finally some common sense.

Gabriel Jesus - Pre-season Balon d’or Winner 2022

7 Likes

Just like Almiron was in the running for Pre-Season Golden Boot :joy:

It isn’t just the goals though, his performances have been brilliant.

no. to all of it. lol

I mean it clearly was but I’m not going to drag the post up because we both know what your stance was at the time.

Personally I’d just deny it too

2 Likes

No I said he is being used as one. Since people like you didn’t even know what the fuck it was and still don’t. I have, probably at least 3-4 times now said he is alright, 3/5, 7/10, he is fine. He is not naturally a false 9, he is turned into one. For fucks sake read properly. Rather than anything I was defending your obsession and love object Arteta when he was trying to convert Laca and was struggling, saying it is well possible to win with this stuff, Real and Liverpool do.

That is what they do.

It is not a deficiency. It’s a way to use a striker as more than just a tap-in merchant hoovering up front waiting for others to service them, which is more what Laca was and less what Jesus is who is much better all all the other stuff. I have no idea where you got the perception that a false9 is bad or an insult, it just means he drops deep and does shit earlier in the buildup and is more involved in the attack etc. I mean you still don’t even know what it is.

Man you’ve lost it recently, fuck is wrong with you lol every day you start these dumb arguments and pick fights. Laca is fine. Just not for us any more. He wasn’t good enough for the role in Artetaball, we tried. Why not just move on, you’re still posting 20 posts a day about this guy and you have since forever, he is living in a mansion in your head. Move. on, friendly advice lol

1 Like

How has Lacazette infected this thread? show some respect for G Jaysus

8 Likes

Yeh I’m the one with the problem lmao. Literally any time any one mentions any sort of realistic critique of Lacazette you go into a twerking meltdown in defense of him. Just accept your shit points were proved wrong and now you’re trying any sort of mental gymnastics to worm you’re way out of it

I was dragged into this dumbass argument by Trion the last thing I wanted to do is spend the day conversing with morons like you about fucking Lacazette.

If you had a spine you’d simply stand by your original conviction and not constantly try to move the goal posts. He a shit striker, he’s a shit false 9 and your entire inane logic ate shit the minute he was replaced by fucking Nketiah. Simply put you really need to just stop being such a defensive fucking cry baby when people point out a crap player who was crap for us is crap. It’s really not a big deal

ok. I’m done. peace.

2 Likes

Castiel is wrong though

Man, Castiel really fucking hates Laca. :rofl:
I really need to make sure I don’t get on his bad side.
Who do you hate from the team currently?
AMN, Xhaka, anyone else?

This very thread we’re having this ridiculous conversion proves otherwise. Fan boy all you fucking want over such a mediocre player just leave me out of it next time.

Lacazette fanatics are genuinely the most headache inducing kids out there and I really can’t be fucked anymore

2 Likes

Bro why do you unleash such venom? :joy:
You ran @oompa out of the thread.

Castiel’s wrath is becoming a meme at this point.

I know you’re in troll mode right now but if people can’t take it then don’t give it out. Simple.

Who the f*ck is a Laca fanboi?

Feels like you are reading a lot into other people’s views that isn’t there… I don’t know a single person who doesn’t acknowledge (most from very beginning) that Laca wasn’t the right guy and was less and less effective for us, but he wasn’t “shit” and he did bring some things to the games he played - he certainly for a while had a very good chemistry with Auba which helped our gameplay.

You are in search of some agenda that simply isn’t there… then you go on this bizarro attack rant style over and over… give it a rest.

3 Likes

Whilst correct I would be remiss to point out that that’s a bit rich coming from you these days.

2 Likes