Gabriel Jesus (9)

Spurs got Kane
PSG have 3 world class forwards
Chelsea - could have been half true but only because Lukaku is a donkey

The other point is we were in for him months ago now so shouldā€™ve had it wrapped before others even got a chance to sniff. I think City have rinsed us a bit using other clubs and his mini goal glut (aka 4 vs Watford) at the end of the season.

I liked the deal at the original cut price rumour of 35m, the more he costs the less Iā€™m keen but maybe Iā€™m just a moany cunt :slight_smile:

Yes, you are.
:arteta2:

2 Likes

Bring me another CF and Iā€™ll try to be happy :wink:

Fabrizio GOAT :sunglasses:

ANNOUNCE!!

We all dream of a team of Gabrielā€™s

A team of Gabrielā€™s

A team of Gabrielā€™s

We all dream of a team of Gabrielā€™s

A team of Gabrielā€™s

1 Like

I have reservation but Iā€™m still excited to have a decent striker leading our line.

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

SQUARES IT FOR ORNSTEIN.

HE TAPS IT IN!!!

17 Likes

ORNSTEIN
CHANCE
GOAL

2 Likes

Rio on Fabrizio Romano and David Ornstein:

4 Likes

We got hosed on the money considering his contract situation. It better not prevent us from making other signings.

I hope it works out.

Letā€™s say Iā€™m wary but curious about how it reshapes our attack.

3 Likes

Great value to get it under Ā£50m

Heā€™s proven and experienced going into a similar system where heā€™ll be the main man, he has to hit the ground running.

4 Likes

Itā€™s fine if we means we get him in early. Want most/all of our dealings done post-haste.

5 Likes

Ā£45m is still a good deal regardless. It was always optimistic for any of us to think weā€™d get him for a lot less. I think I touted Ā£30m at one point but that always seemed a little unrealistic

4 Likes

Fair play to Ben Jacobs. Called the fee first and was the one to say it was pretty much done the other day.

He also was the one to cover the Chelsea ownership stuff a while back too.

1 Like

Also, inject this into my fucking veins. Double dose please.

7 Likes

Football eritedge !!

Itā€™s the history of the Tottenham.

MOVE IT @Bl1nk

3 Likes