Gabriel Jesus (9)

The Artekkers effect

Arteta and Edu could deficate down Gunnerblogs esophagus resulting in hospitalisation and heā€™d still say it wasnā€™t that bad.

3 Likes

Heā€™s obviously a fantastic player and one of our best but I think this comparison does lack a bit of context.

4 Likes

:wink::wink::wink:

4 Likes

Hope he comes in for the last minutes.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, it was like he didnā€™t miss a day, he even missed a great chance, which as usual he started. Normality has been restored.

1 Like

Start him on the bench on Thursday for a cameo then start him vs Palace

1 Like

He has risen earlier than expected!

5 Likes

Looked very sharp

2 Likes

Too much yeast and proving maybe?

So good to see him back. Looked sharp too.

5 Likes

We didnā€™t even need Horse placenta

Same old Jesus it is then, elite at absolutely everything bar finishing. Welcome back :smiley:.

ā€œOhhhhhh Mik Arteta called him, said ā€œnowā€™s your time to shine, coz Iā€™m collecting Gabiā€™s, and Gunner make you mine.

ā€œThey say he walks on water, then turns it into wine, oh I believe in Jesus, The Arsenal number nine!ā€

The crazy thing is Trossard is making a strong case for staying in the team. Whether thatā€™s at 9 or lw

8 Likes

I would continue with Trossard as CF until Jesus is properly fit or we come across a low block opposition.

Gabriel Jesus to sometimes start from left-wing? Trossardā€™s movement naturally allows for a bit of positional interchange

2 Likes

What a reintroduction.

Iā€™d probably have started Trossard left and Jesus central but as you say itā€™s essentially the same thing the way they will interlink.

Harsh on Martinelli though as heā€™s in fine goal scoring form but in terms of the football we want to play itā€™s hard to look past Trossard Jesus and Saka in the front 3.

Nice problem to have though coming into the business end

1 Like

No way Martinelli can lose his spot. Heā€™s 5in 5 and our top scorer!

2 Likes