Gabriel Jesus (9)

Here he is! :raised_hands:

9 Likes
6 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing. Thereā€™s no way he gets a call up for Brazil during the next window, right? Iā€™d rather have him here than doing a bunch of meaningless NT stuff.

Looks like the squad has been decided. Could change at the last minute I guess.

1 Like

I know itā€™s selfish of me but I donā€™t want any of our guys going away for the break. Fake injuries if they have to. United used to do stuff like that all the time.

None of our brazilians have been named in the squad for the next international break.

9 Likes

Great to know but sucks for Gabriel.
Heā€™s been having a brilliant season. What else does he need to do to get a call up to that squad?

0 goal Richarlison gets calledā€¦ I fail to understand what standards are they following

Yeah @GC-Maniac mentioned. I donā€™t want anyone going away. All we need is Zinchenko to get stamped on or Partey to have to sleep on the floor of an airport.

Hope heā€™ll be ready for the trip to Anfield.

Weā€™re gonna need him

4 Likes

His bicycle kick in the WC would put him in the squad automatically, especially Neymar is out.

Our youngsters havenā€™t travelled, have they? Reckon he is on the bench tomorrow.

Thought that was Phil Foden for a moment. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

You can see why people think Gunnerblog is a propaganda spewing monster on a par with the worst of the Nazis. Claiming we deserve credit for absorbing the loss of one of the best forwards in the league without it impacting our league position. Heā€™s shameless.

6 Likes

I doubt thereā€™s an Arsenal fan needs telling or recognises it though.
No harm in it but nothing revealing either.

1 Like

If nobody from the media said it, then that would be part of an anti-Arsenal conspiracy narrative surely.

1 Like

The fact that weā€™ve coped so well without him is whatā€™s allowed the narrative that weā€™ve been blessed on the injury front to exist in the minds of some.

4 Likes

He hasnā€™t played since November for us? It feels like years.

1 Like