Gabriel Jesus (9)

His form dropped a bit before the world cup didn’t it.
Could of been a factor. The injury could be timely all things being equal.

Yeah you don’t just split out of the blue with a partner you’ve just had a baby with.

That must have been coming for a few months and could coincide with his drop in form.

3 Likes

It will be nice to have him back to play in some EL and FA Cup games to give Nketiah a rest. :grinning:

Not to get too deep into their issues but this sheds some light into what she’s saying.

Doesn’t sound like she’s particularly happy with some family members.

I couldn’t even imagine having your dirty laundry aired in public like that.

3 Likes

What a twat of a term influencer has become.

16 Likes

Indeed, imagine getting termino’d and it being a headline like that.

2 Likes

Just another self obsessed “influencer” with no talent,
Who would trust the word, or take advice from, anyone who’d behave this way towards an ex partner?
I presume she told Jesus what she was going to say, before posting it on social media. :grinning:

What’s it say?

Safari doesn’t have a translate option on mobile like google chrome does on my laptop

Edit: oh wait yes it does

Fucking hell imagine thinking that having a child with a 21 year old you’ve know for a year was a good idea, god damn

2 Likes

It was for her. :grinning:

She saw a fucking meal ticket, mate. Stand by for the money grab.

1 Like

I’m assuming most footballers have pre-nupped their wives to fuck. Relationship / financial turmoil is never good no matter what field you work in

Tell that to my wife. 15 years and 3 kids later and we’re all good :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

That match against City last year was truly the turning point of it all.

5 Likes

Yet we still can’t beat them…

Or even draw.

Can’t believe how good we played that day, with Lacazette leading the line… Imagine we had Jesus there.

1 Like

I mean…we haven’t played them since.

Played them literally 2 days ago

9 Likes

Fucking hell :joy:

Shows how much that loss bothered me I guess. Or shows my age, whatever. Lol

7 Likes