Gabriel Jesus (9)

Can’t wait to have him back!

6 Likes

Dear brother and Jesus F’n Christ! What do you many months? What the fuck is going?

Edit: Fuck these out of context quotes.

The tone at 1:45 isn’t that serious.

Well he’s already missed December and January probably February aswell ? so that is many months tbf haha

Yeah, I think that’s what he meant. Surely he’s nearing a return soon being off crutches and with the rehab footage we’ve seen.

1 Like

Love what Eddie is doing but fuck that video makes me miss this lad. Come back soon, sweet prince

3 Likes

These fans timing his recovery with a stopwatch are going to be hilariously furious when his return inevitably takes longer than the arbitrary 3 month estimate.

4 Likes

Yeah and we seem to struggle to reintegrate players well, they always get a follow on muscle injury.

Need a signing to take the pressure off his return.

Will need a few games to get going as well. Might as well just say out for the season.

Tbf, Elneny and Nelson were supposed to be out for longer than expected and came back early.

So, maybe we’re lucky enough Jesus is another one like that.

Elneny and Nelson don’t play nearly as much as Jesus nor at such a high intensity as him.

1 Like

When the squad arrives at Colney ahead of the City game and Jesus is already there wearing his gear to join them:

2 Likes

Return estimated in 5 weeks?

I think he means 5th week gone(I think he was operated on early December). He’s already on the bike though after taking the knee brace off.
The guy is on that Cena recovery program.

I always had a feeling hed be back quickly
Hes an athlete and is working so hard to get fit

He’s more than an athlete. He’s driven. I love that quality.

Id suggest all athletes are driven but I know what you mean and I agree with you.

He has that something extra, that will and need to be the best in whatever he does, games, training etc.

1 Like

I miss Gabriel Jesus but it’s nice to see we cope well without him and Eddie is doing the job

Needs to continue to do it, some big tests still without Jesus against Spurs, United and City in the next month.

Arteta is being cautious about when he’ll be available for selection again as he wants Gabriel not to rush his rehabilitation to ensure the problem is fully clear, although admits that he is determined to get back as soon as possible to help us later in the season.

“He’s progressing really well,” the boss updated journalists in his pre-Tottenham press conference. “He’s working really hard. He’s in the right place in his recovery regarding the time that we set for him, but he’s still a bit far [away] to be back.

“I would like to see him very quickly but I don’t think that’s going to happen. We’re going to have to be patient with that one.

“With every surgery there are always a lot of things you have to be very cautious with, especially in the first few weeks. He’s going to push everybody there to be on the pitch really [soon], but we have to be cautious as well.”

1 Like

Lax bros would say he’s got that dog in him.

2 Likes