Gabriel Jesus (9)

Really need him to come here.

With the game time heā€™s been given recently, I see him signing a new contract at City.

1 Like

Alvarez and Haaland are coming to City bro.
Only way I see him staying is if Sterling moves and heā€™s moved down the wings permanently.

2 Likes

Heā€™d be a fool to do so

1 Like

Iā€™m probably wrong but the increased game time feels like an effort on Pepā€™s part to show Jesus that he can be a regular first teamer at City.

1 Like

Jesus staying at City would be the equivalent of Nketiah staying with us haha

4 Likes

Lmfao, I was writing a post about this and the parallels but then scrapped it. :rofl:

Just hope weā€™re the only ones interested.

Canā€™t shake a sneaky Barcelona popping out of nowhere.

1 Like

This is one of those where I would agree, CL would make the difference.
If Barca, Milan, Inter, Juve, Bayern and others start sniffing around then weā€™re in trouble.

All these poor first-touches ffs

I see it more as Pep realising the value of having a striker combined with Jesus playing well - why would he drop him?

Be surprised if he stays but think heā€™ll cost us more with every goal.

1 Like

Also, why would City sell to us?

Nketiah-esque?

1 Like

City donā€™t give a fuck about us, theyā€™re fighting Liverpool and Madrid/PSG for CLā€™s.

Wrong thread :speak_no_evil: actually aimed at Madridā€™s attackers.

3 Likes

Done this too. :rofl:

They do have a beef with us tbf. Apparently weā€™ve been one of the big anti-City teams behind the scenes over the years.

1 Like

Wait, so apparently heā€™s shorter than Eddie?
Eddie looks much shorter than 1.80m

Is it because he still has that baby face? :rofl:

He can see Haaland incoming so I donā€™t think heā€™s going to be happy to stay.

1 Like

Both are 1.75m tall? I can only see Wikipedia stating that Eddie is 1.8 and it is not exactly the paragon of credibility.

Our official site has him at 1.8m as well.