Fulham Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 0-3

:ooo:

:oof:

:zinny:

5 Likes

please dont risk jesus against the fulham thugs i dont want him out for the season

1 Like

Magalhaes early red card, Jesus limping off.

Frustrating 1-0 defeat

1 Like

You sure you arenā€™t Jewish?

2 Likes

excuse me we have won every league game since I retook match threads for the league.

3 Likes

Just in a mood

2 Likes

I assume Arteta must be getting pretty desperate if Jesus and Trossard are suddenly in contention to feature. For the first whoā€™s been out for months and the latter whoā€™s unlikely to be back before the international break.

Or even Neopolitan

Yeah Iā€™m sorry itā€™s a tricky game, but taking draws in fixtures such as this arenā€™t going to get you over the line in a title race against city when itā€™s likely weā€™ll need around 90 points to be champions.

Unless people think fixtures such as Anfield, St James, Etihad will be more fruitful than Iā€™m expecting ?

3 Likes

Youā€™d hope we would have a better pool to pick from during some of those. Newcastle look gassed and Liverpool arenā€™t that good.

Liverpool are a different beast at Anfield, record 9-3-1 at home and already beaten city, United and Newcastle at home.

Each to their own, but I fancy a win more at Fulham as opposed to at Anfield.

2 Likes

No one is taking.a draw. We just wouldnā€™t be surprised by one, dude.

1 Like

Yeah we ainā€™t beating Liverpool. Just gotta hope we dont get a hangover effect from it

1 Like

I saw some actual comments in this thread saying ā€œ Iā€™d take a drawā€.

I wouldnā€™t be overly surprised by one either, I just donā€™t think draws in fixtures such as these are going to see us be Champions in late May.

1 Like

Yeah, in a title race, draws are basically losses really. Not a huge difference between 1 point and 0 points if your opponents are racking up 3 points. Yeah I know 1 point can make all the difference but you need to be going for the 3 when in these situations.

4 Likes

Draws are only really beneficial when youā€™re playing the direct rivals, but when itā€™s playing teams that arenā€™t in the mix itā€™s not something you should ever be happy with.

2 Likes

Iā€™m genuinely terrified of this fixture. Itā€™s one that could absolutely rattle our confidence and stride. As United found out form means nothing in that type of game.

I just hope they got all of it out of their systems against those cunts and we can have a right game

5 Likes

If I see my boy in the matchday squad tomorrow:

I wonder if the reported virus in the squad could lead to a very weird XI.

Something like Jorginho with Partey and Xhaka ahead of him and a front three of Martinelli, Saka and Fabio. Nelson and ESR on the bench to refresh attacking options.

Lol
:ozil:

Weā€™ll smash those cunts.

:+1: :+1: