Fulham Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 0-3

Smooth edit haha

We need to keep things respectful and legal :hipster:

:+1:

1 Like

I feel pretty confident I could defend OA in most courts of law. Donā€™t sweat it.

1 Like

Hopefully Jesus can make an appearance tomorrow

2 Likes

Weā€™re gonna batter these black and white CUNTS tomorrow and send them back to where they belong. THE THAMES YEA. Itā€™s mind boggling to them how good we are this season they arenā€™t ready for it, never have been. Never will be.

Gabriel jesus is back

1 Like

So Iā€™m guessing Nelson and Fabio will be starting for this one.

I agree. I think Fulham will be frustrated to not even get a point in spite of having a man advantage :arteta3:

Seriously though, given our recent propensity to concede the first goal, Iā€™ll be happy if we go into the second half 0 - 0. We donā€™t have to go gung ho in attack. Just keep possession, conserve energy, make them do most of the running. We are good enough to create good chances without being relentless in our attack. I just donā€™t want us to be chasing the game.

Would be happy to see Jesus back and I am sure Mikel will only play him if heā€™s fully fit. Maybe a 30 minute spell in the second half.

Match day.

Easy win for Fulham

No way am I taking a draw from this. The only remaining fixtures Iā€™d take a draw from are Liverpool, City and Newcastle away. That will win us the league.

2 Likes

1-0 to the Arsenal

Iā€™m not taking a draw against this current Newcastle.

2 Likes

I wonder if Jesus will start, and whether that might prove to be a mistake

Still unbeaten at St. James arenā€™t they? Actually, maybe Liverpool beat them?

1 Like

Hopefully not. Even if he is over the injury, he wonā€™t be sharp.

No Fuck ups today please

Fulham like to lose against us and today shouldnā€™t be any different

1 Like

We should be looking at him a start vs Leeds at home. sub appearances till then

Fulham v The Arsenal
FT: 1-0

1-0

Or

0-1

To offset all the negativity, 5-0 to the Arsenal.

3 Likes