Food Thread

Yeah defo. Damage control from her campaign team in regards to previous derogatory comments made about Pineapple-cheese-ham lovers.

2 Likes

We’ve finally finished the turkey and all the other things you have along with the Christmas dinner. Only took three attempts :joy:

Oldmanyellsatcloud.gif

:ozil:

Just need someone to release that unbelievably sexist sneaky audio recording with her rant on men.

What was it again @Phoebica ? “Just gotta grab em by the Adam’s apple”?

1 Like

Good chance that wins her some extra votes.

2 Likes

Did the OA voting window SLAM SHUT today?

Not just yet. You have hope yet cal.

1 Like

In 30 minutes. Got the yellow tie on.

4 Likes

Fucking heathen!

1 Like

Going to get some stuff from honest burgers, they got vegan burgers as well so will get the little one something as well (as she’s usually isn’t allowed outside food). Not sure about the ingredients on this one but the picture got me fuck it only live once! Plus they got gravy so I can dip my chips in it :joy::rofl:

@shamrockgooner @Calum @Phoebica

3 Likes

That’s the kind of burger you see people cut with a knife so they can try manage to eat it. Tell me you’re not one of those people biz!

2 Likes

Haha no way bro, their burgers are actually pretty compact but I got big hands and long fingers anyway. I don’t care how messy it gets always got to eat burgers with your hands!

1 Like

That burger would be giving @Calum nightmares.

1 Like

Date night nerds! :tierney2:

5 Likes

That looks fucking disgusting… I love it!!! :rofl:

What is it?

There’s a place I go to in Bristol in St Nicholas Market called Matina middle Eastern, they do mince lamb or spiced chicken kebabs with all the funky trimmings wrapped up in a naan bread they cook in a tandoor oven in front of you and its incredible!

4 Likes

Looks like a Gyros.

Best takeaway option if you have one. Yummm tzatziki

3 Likes

You know you’re in a nice restaurant when they just leave a whole roll of kitchen paper on the table.

9 Likes

Falafel gyro. It was very sloppy and very good. Highly recommend :ozil:

1 Like

Um that’s our kitchen table, not the restaurant. The paper towels are a necessity when housing a toddler. They are cute but disgusting. @BizzySignal back me up on that.

3 Likes

Yep, we got kitchen roll (paper towels) and wet wipes in every room including in her little travel bag.

2 Likes