Film & Television Clips

Jesus, you’re right. It’s terribly unrealistic isn’t it? I wonder if they were just trying to up the drama or something.

It’s a shit film, anyway.

Visually, or from the view of cinematography, this is one of my favourite kissing moments from any movie, it’s really quite beautiful.

Also, I love it because it’s not a romantic kiss, it’s much more interesting than that - it’s a stolen kiss in a desperate setting in a dark scene.

That sounds like it would be fucking awful

1 Like

If the Dino eat all the Fast characters I am down for it :slightly_smiling_face:.

But god no universal carnt be that desperate for a cross universe of these films together.

Wrong thread. Defo wrong thread. :laughing:

That said, this is peak Hollywood.

1 Like

I think @Josh got excited and envisioned the scene were Blue out runs vin diesel muscle car then blue Jumps in the car and eat vin diesel ending the fast franchise :joy:

1 Like

M.A.S.T.E.R.P.I.E.C.E.

1 Like

Nonsense. Just preempting the classic this will clearly be.

1 Like
2 Likes

After reading all this shit about China and Russia, I’ve worked myself up in a Nuclear thought process. I think I might watch “On The Beach” at some point soon. :joy:

“We’re all doomed you know, the whole silly drunken pathetic lot of us. Doomed by the air we’re about to breath”.

“The war started when people accepted the idiotic principle that peace could be maintained by arranging to defend themselves using weapons they couldn’t possibly use…without committing suicide.”

Quite far removed from the time he wouldn’t crash into some cardboard boxes so as not to scratch “this baby”. :rofl:

Gene Hunt is supposed to be riding again soon, btw. In a new series called “Lazarus”. John Simm has signed on too.

2 Likes

Yeah I literally just typed movies into the search bar and clicked the first thread lmao

1 Like

I NEED PROOF OF THIS :heart_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

If I’ve said it before, I’ll say it a thousand times - what a bloody masterpiece this film is. The cinematography by Deakins, the narration, the acting, the sets. All of it.

1 Like
6 Likes