Film & Television Clips

That show was magnificent, so many brilliant performances but I feel the show and them are still very underappreciated. Ballsy move to do what they did with Jimmy in S2.

For one of the performances, the actress who played Gillian Darmody - I hated that character with a passion for 5 series until the last episode where I was just devastated for her. Amazing.

2 Likes

The Richard Harrow character as the disfigured sniper was so memorable in many different ways in this.

2 Likes

Stephen Graham has monumental screen presence in basically everything he does. He was terrifying as Capone in BE. An underrated HBO show for sure. But yeah, Richard Harrow was my g.

2 Likes

Loved Isaacs as Zhukov in this film.

3 Likes

From a French film called Mommy (2014). I’ll bet @Persona has seen it.

Generally, a shit film. Can’t see how it warrants the 8.1 rating on IMDB.

This scene is great, though. Definitely an 8.1 scene.

1 Like

I actually have never seen that film but seen it on lists. Never took my fancy.

1 Like

One of those great moments where film is just beautiful.

SPOILERS FOR WHOLE FILM

In the last scene of the film, which takes place decades after his being a childhood assistant and a friend to a grumpy cinema projectionist - a man discovers that his old friend had kept the kissing scenes that were deleted from movies during the Mussolini Era of Italy and spliced them together for him.

I really want to watch this fim

1 Like

Another scene from a wonderful Italian masterpiece.

1 Like

Magnifique (pardon my French) performance from Steve McQueen as Papillon.

1 Like

Great scene from my favourite film…Great cast, great acting, awesome story…Love every minute of this, Never thought Burt Reynolds had this sort of drama in him, but he was magnificent.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I knew you’d go for IASIP. :joy:

2 Likes

Was just watching it on YT, couldn’t resist not to post it… :poldi:

While we’re at it, would be a waste not to show the rebrand too. :pepe1: :wenger2:

1 Like

What about Mac’s dance?

We can’t throw everyhing out at once. Plenty of time. I’ll probably post something like 20 IASIP clips here in the next two months anyway. :poldi:
A good suggestion btw :+1:

3 Likes

I never managed to get into that and I tried a couple times. Years back mind because erm, you know, it’s been going a million years.

2 Likes

That would never happen in real life though. The aggrevied party would sneak up behind the other lad, not talk to him and stab the fuck out of him in a cowardly way. He wouldn’t make a scene and ask ‘Hey mate, is it true that you are not actually afraid of me because haven’t you heard I’m well hard. I’m very sad you disagree with that statement and I shall step away from you now that I have been exposed, good day sir’.

1 Like