FIFA 21

Yeah agree on the haptic feedback, it just doesn’t fit on the game. I’m not a fifa player but would defo need to turn that shit off if played regularly.

Knowing EA they just half assed just so they can keep Sony happy about incorporating it into the game.
A bit like how they did with PS Move back in the day and nowadays some games do with PS VR.

Konami announced that they’re focusing on next gen from PES 2022 onwards and they’re moving onto a new engine. Hopefully that puts some pressure on EA to do the same.

1 Like

No Sanogo no party
No license no fun
Seeing those fake trophies is just like getting the Charity Shield, pointless.

Turned the transfer window off in the summer for added realism. Played 4-4-2 from August to December and really struggled defending was hating it lol was letting in at least 2/3 goals a game. So decided to change to a 3-4-3 and its worked excently I am playing great stuff with it have a lot more control of the game and conceeding a lot less goals. Saka was playing there until January when I disrespected Hale End and replaced him with Grealish. Sorry @Electrifying

2 Likes

If you’re playing this and haven’t downloaded spanish commentary I simply can’t recommend it enough. Improves the experience immensely :grin:

Wasted money on This. It’s the same damn game as 20. Jokes on me for thinking it’d be different lol

1 Like

Have you played the x/s version it actually feels very different.

I barely play it nowadays but it feels really nice.

So they did something crazy a week or so ago where they updated the entire gameplay and made it a cross between FIFA 20 and what was originally (for 3 months) FIFA 21. Why they change the game so much mid-season is baffling to me but they have simmed it up a bit.

Literally slowed down the agility, the speed of the play and the passes and made it very dribbling heavy. Requires way more side to side football. It’s still vastly different to FIFA 20 which was a very sluggish, SIM-oriented game with automatic AI defending revved up and passes nerfed. It’s ludicrous to say it’s the same as last year gameplay wise.

Playing with teams like Brighton and Villa is so much harder now than it was just two weeks back.

1 Like

Mid-season gameplay update has taken so much of the free flowing attacking football away from this game. My clubs team were balling and now we’re getting smoked up there it’s peak.

What have they changed? I tried fifa 21 when it came out but couldnt stand it again. Play clubs only now and again.

1 Like

Nothing much. Just a different cam and now they’re taking full advantage of the Frostbite engine.
Thank god they didn’t charge for it.

1 Like

All the more reason not to buy it

1 Like

HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE FUCKING GOOOOO!!

5 Likes

:arteta:

1 Like

download (2)

1 Like

Imagine playing FIFA in 2021

Still the best football game around by a long way :wink:

1 Like

Just bought FIFA 21 now who’s the fool :frowning: