FIFA 21

I’m loving this volta game mode. Superb!

It is not only FIFA… basically all EA Sports games are trying to milk as much as they can, from the players.
Ultimate team of this and that…
I haven’t played the FUT for decades, but I do play the HUT (hockey) on and off.
Every player they just created multiple cards for different occasions, starting from a lower rating, to higher one, then ultimately they make a lot of players have 99 ratings to make money from people.

Just a blood sucking company.

2 Likes

I heard it’s because Beckham is receiving 250k a week for being a legend in FUT, and now all the players want a piece of the pie.

1 Like

Only fair to be honest, always thought it was fucking ridiculous Beckham became such a “brand”.

He was the first example of a footballer becoming more of a brand and a marketing tool than an actual footballer.

I’m spending way to long getting my managers outfit and appearance like :fire::fire::fire: :joy:

This is one way FIFA is better than PES as you could only pick fat old men lol

What, no, can’t be. He’s earning the wage of a world class footballer for being on a FIFA game?! How does that make sense financially?

1 Like

As reported by the Mirror, Beckham will pocket £40m from his three-year deal with EA Sports, which works out at £256,410-per-week.

Just shows EA must be absolutely raking it in from ultimate team, what a deplorable set of cunts.

2 Likes

But eithen going to take a hit when countries like Holland n Belgium are fining them for selling the FIFA points once other countries start following suit.

I don’t think alot off players will have a leg to stand on I pretty sure it be in their contract depending which countries they play in.

Illustrates precisely what’s wrong with this game. Every match is a goddamn goal fest.

3 Likes

They need to make the scoreline like baseball and hockey to attact more fans in North America

1 Like

FIFA 21 is on sale btw for PS4. Got it myself for £32. We’ll get the free upgrade this Friday.

3 Likes

Is that FIFA on the PS5?! That’s incredible lol

Yeah. I think the added realism in bodies have made a massive difference. It used to bug me a lot before.

Still can’t get font sizes or kits right, standard EA. Also, other games have looked that good on the PS4. They’re so fucking behind with everything. Death Stranding, Uncharted 4, Assassins Creed. Joke company.

2 Likes

PS5 upgrade comes out Friday? That better make this shit game better.

Edit: No gameplay graphics and those cut scenes are nothing special.

And how tf is Arsenal rated above four stars? We’re fucking horrendous in real life.

1 Like

That’s for next gen consoles and I assume PC too btw.

1 Like

Just tried the PS5 upgrade, not bad so far. Feels like a completely new game. Gotta play it a little longer for a full assessment but it’s not bad :pires2:

1 Like

Playing it on PS5.
New cam is nice. Hair and body physics definitely improved. We’re just taking full advantage of the Frostbite engine from what I understand. Still, it’s not a massive leap.
FUT issues are still present where you get stuck while loading to enter the FUT menus.
Haptic feedback is a mess. Feels so disjointed while playing the game. It’s nice when you feel the HT or FT whistle or the crowd energy when you score but during the game it just feels odd.

2 Likes