FIFA 21

:joy:

3 Likes

reminds me of when I used to create giants on the old wrestling games

Reminds me of Wan-Bissaka

1 Like
1 Like

Originally never planned to buy Fifa 21, but just bought a new 65" TV on Amazon day, and could not resist the tempt to buy the game.
Now I can 10ā€™ away from the TV and sit at the couch to play.
Havenā€™t played Fifa for more than a year, need some time to pick this up.
So far, I feel like professional level is way too easy.

1 Like

Lazy bastards didnā€™t put our third kit on. If youā€™re going to charge people fifty quid for essentially re-skinning the same game you could at least do it properly.

2 Likes

:arteta: what the fuck

2 Likes

FIFA is just becoming a fucking gimmick innit

2 Likes

Sheā€™s gonna be my first signing when I get round to playing it :heart_eyes:

Captain Leader Legend

@Bl1nk why did you rename the FIFA 20 thread when we have a 21 thread already lol

You have even posted in this !! :joy::joy:

Ah i searched for ā€˜FIFAā€™ and the 21 one didnā€™t come upā€¦ :thinking: only this one

1 Like

Insane lol. The kids 14

Edit: instagram embeds are dead.

1 Like

FIFA prodigy.
Does anyone think eSports stars will ever reach the following sports stars have?

Why is it so fucking impossible to defend in this game!? :tierney2:

1 Like

Jam the box just like Artetaā€™s Arsenal team. You will concede a lot less.
Donā€™t tackle or make your move till you have enough players in your own box.
Seriously, not mocking Arteta, this is how I made it.

1 Like

That makes sense but how do you do that when defenders are half wits that just step out of the way?

Itā€™s infuriating and Iā€™m sure itā€™s by design.

a couple of options here:

1/ make your strategies defensive
2/ a more defensive formation (like 2 CM/DM)
3/ when you are defending, try to manually control the midfielder so that you can move them manually back to defend. My experience is, if you switch to use the defender to defend too early, the midfielder may not come back in time, or wandering around.

1 Like

Not sure whether this is a good or bad thing, as it will just make EA put even more effort into Ultimate team so little kids spend more money to win, and forget all about career mode and gameplay etc.

Seems like everyone is after them and deservingly so, the FIFA games are an absolute cash cow of a franchise.
Iā€™m also not sure if itā€™s a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe theyā€™ll charge more because of the rights theyā€™ll have to consider?
Maybe this will kick their butt a bit and focus on the gameplay more instead of the presentation(mainly in FUT)?
That engine peaked years ago and essentially every year theyā€™ve been messing with new gimmicks that donā€™t even last long before theyā€™re ditched.

2 Likes