FIFA 20

Sounds like him :smiley:

There’s no OA team any more. Playing with my brother, some mates and @Judders. Been a constant on 18, 19 and 20 (aside from Judders being there)

FIFA 20’s a different proposition though for clubs. Shame you’re not on PS4

1 Like

Haha hahaha mate, I would not say a word :joy::joy:

Thought you would appreciate this, our ai scooped the ball and volleyed it in…we have never seen anything like it haha SpankyJoyJoy_EASPORTSFIFA20_20200614_21-43-33_1

1 Like

Big change this year is they have a new font!!!

They haven’t improved anything apart from UT for about 6 years. Not getting my hopes up jaha

New font, new hairstyles, new boots and probably a new colour palette with the same menu layout. Probably tweaked their scripting files more and added tons of new FUT features, leaving career mode in the dark again.

4 Likes

Career mode is sooo wank, only playing clubs with @Hass

I’m new to FIFA (in the last decade or so anyway). Anyone else tried playing with mouse and keyboard? I can’t defend

Meh

Probably has a crowd too. So fucking unrealistic.

1 Like

that should be a feature, have an option for no crowd (that would be pretty cool and relevant)

Just turn off your volume

1 Like

Yea I shan’t be getting next years game, I actually wanna save money on new controllers this year

One big thing that has me excited is co-op fut.

I can’t believe they didn’t do anything with graphics.

Look at this shit. FIFA 20 should have been their last cash grab for this gen but of course they squeezed another release on the same engine. :man_facepalming:

Or PS5. :wink:

1 Like

They all look awful. PES > Fifa when it comes to faces

3 Likes

True.

A post was merged into an existing topic: FIFA 21