Fifa 19

Ahh glad to hear that I stopped buying fifa at the perfect time. Well it’s been a few years but glad I’m nit missing out on anything. Anyone play mamager mode?

Thanks for the input boys.

Boom boom :laca: has already scored 8 goals in 4 games for me :kos2:.

I don’t think it’s any worse than the older FIFAs, in some aspects it’s better. I tried PES this year too, can’t say I liked it either. My friends all play FIFA, so that is enough reason to stick with it. Playing against each other FUT teams is a nice bonus.

1 Like

I do think it’s one of the better, more fun FIFAs.

2 Likes

It’s a good game to play for a few hours. Plus the added UEFA license has improved manager mode

Is it me or the defences look better compared with the last years?

1 Like

Last years FIFA had it’s problems but most of the AI and scripting fuckery came about when you played against Icons- which was hard to take but fair enough if someone wants to spend a grand on this game then their entitled to the luck of the bounce now and then.

This year the skill gap is completely non existent, you can turn a player inside out 3 or 4 times only for their goalkeeper to make a world class 1 on 1 stop every time yet you’re almost guaranteed a goal from a shit timed finessed outside the box or an even shitter back post header.

At times the game doesn’t even resemble football, tackling from behind is a constant and most games are decided by who can ping the ball down the wing the most time and get the most headed goals without getting bored as fuck.

Not to mention most games are decided by the luck of the bounce or who wins the 50/50 and comes away with the ball, spoiler, its always Gabriel Jesus.

3 Likes

Was black friday shopping and it was only $20 almost did it, but star wars battlefront 2 was only $15. Yes it’s more EA pay 2 win aids but at least it has a story mode 🖒🖒:grin::grin:

1 Like

I took it. Been wanting to upgrade to Pro for a while.

Thanks to ze germans

1 Like

Do it. You won’t regret it!

1 Like

Is there a noticeable difference worth spending money on?

Yeah most definitely.

The biggest difference is resolution: Whereas the original PS4 is limited to 1080p, the new PS4 Pro can go as high as 2160p – or 4K.

You do need a 4k TV to make the most of it though.

Now if the Pro could make FIFA online lag less I’d pay 500 euros for it… alas it’s EA and its shitty servers :frowning:

Fuck I haven’t played FIFA in nearly 15 years I reckon. I probably always preferred manager games anyways, any good manager games going around these days ?

1 Like

The best football game going for realism is football manager.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t realise it was fun for a few hours. I’ll go and spend the best part of fifty quid on it then

What lol

Sorry, I’ll spell it out. If a game costs like fifty quid someone saying “its a good game to play for a few hours” feels like a fucking awful justification for buying it.

If I spend proper money on a game I expect more than a few hours of entertainment.

How long do you play the PS4? I play it for a few hours then go off it. Don’t see anything wrong with what I’ve said tbh