Fifa 19

Still haven’t bought it. First FIFA I postponed in a long ass time. The more the time passes the more I see people get frustrated over the latest release. How bad is it ffs? FIFA 18 was pretty good.

1 Like

It’s horrendous. Me and my mate both bought the ninety quid edition yet have went back to Fifa 18 to play coop.

18 had huge flaws but more often than not being good at the game actually mattered. 19 is a two button bounce simulator for the fortnite generation.

What the actual fuck do they say to justify a ninety pound edition of FIFA?

More to the point (or perhaps it’s the same point), what on earth possessed you to shell out that much?

Well firstly I’m a fucking dickhead. Secondly during the course of 18 I probably spent around 500-800 quid on ultimate team. After that I vowed not to spend any money on packs in 19 so I thought I’d go for the ultimate edition where you get two shit free packs every week.

Ironically I got into trading with 19 and made around a million coins within the first month and could buy just about any player I wanted but the game play is so bad that, what with skills and timing nerfed I realised the game is no longer worth playing competitively anymore.

Buy yeh even though I’d stopped playing and went back to balanced comp games like R6 I was still getting those shit two packs every week on my Web app for like two months reminding me how much of a twat I am.

2 Likes

Please don’t feel that’s the only place you need to go to if you need reminding :auba:

I can’t even trade fifa 19 because I bought the fucking digital version. Sometimes I think about just throwing my PlayStation in the river.

1 Like

Just a whole catalogue of horrible decisions, acting like you’re Ivan Gazidis.

3 Likes

Cheer up man we all make mistakes. My biggest mistake was trying to get good at Fifa. Its only now that i realise its all RNG anyway and perfecting your game is a waste of time.

2 Likes

Just pretend you bought a standard version hard copy and that broke. So you had to fork out on a second copy. So now you saved yourself a tenner cos the standard version twice costs £100 (£50 x2).

1 Like

The best part about all this advice is I’ll probably buy Fifa 20 because I have no impulse control. Wubbalubbadubdub

1 Like

Of all the things you’ve said in this thread this is probably the bit I’m judging you on most

1 Like

Yolo

Look at this for a title race on the last day :eyes:

This is the first time I’ve been top since August haha. I’ve been chasing down City and Spurs for weeks and I won my game in hand over Spurs against Southampton and City lost theirs to Chelsea :sunglasses::sunglasses: One more game lads!

1 Like

50 goals conceded? #Calumout

8 Likes

Haha I hardly ever keep cleansheets on FIFA. Always need to outscore my opposition :joy:

1 Like

Worse than Emery! At least you score a lot.

Apart from joke, it’s basically impossible to keep a clean sheet on FIFA ahahah!

1 Like

Playing on world class though so sometimes given my opponent a couple goals head start doesn’t always go well :eyes::joy:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing that goals conceded column is making me nervous.

On FM Mobile my teams never concede more than 20-25 goals a season. And I’ve had seasons where I’ve only conceded 11 goals.

So yeah basically #CalumOut

3 Likes

It’s a lot easier to keep CS’s on FM haha I never concede that many on there :wink: I hate conceding that many but what can you do. Could be the first team to concede 50 goals and win the league :sunglasses:

Edit:

Job Done!

4 Likes

Ozil winning a title? Emery’s not happy :henry2:

How did you manage to buy both De Gea and Martial? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like