Fifa 19

They were free transfers haha as there contracts run out in June 2019. In the January 2019 window you can get them both for free to have in your team in the summer :wenger:

1 Like

Do you run to your manager to celebrate every time you score? :laughing: That’s what I’d do

1 Like

Getting better at this defending lark. :sunglasses: My last two games in the league where home to Chelsea and away to Tottenham and both were close 0-0’s. I now have the most cleansheets in the league so far with 6. #scenes

1 Like

Im sorry dude, but im with Luca here. Its #CalumOut

6 Likes

Done my 5th and final season with Arsenal on career mode which I started in October last year.

Was so desperate to win the CL and finish off in style as I hadn’t got close to winning it yet. Won the league in every season apart from my first.

Won the FA Cup once the League Cup twice and got to two Europa League finals one being in the first season and the other in 21/22 where I finished 3rd in my CL group.

I managed it though! European Champions 2022/23!!

Beat a very average looking Barca team 4-2 in Hamburg and we got our revenge for Paris 06.

Arsenal captain Kalidou Koulibaly lifts The Champions League trophy.

4 Likes

Enjoy it mate, it’s as close as you’ll ever get to seeing it

3 Likes

Congrats! Good achievement. Screenshot of your 2023 team? :slight_smile:

Not got a screenshot but it was

Donnarumma

L. Hernandez Koulibaly Varane Bellerin

Saul Ndombele F. de Jong

Dembelè Dybala Mbappe

Bench:

Macey de Ligt AMN Guendouzi Fekir Martial Guebels

Literally the only thing I’ve enjoyed about this FIFA was that future stars Guendouzi card, it was absolutely baller and ran the show when the game wasn’t being a buggy, dynamic difficulty piece of shit.

Used him for a solid couple of weeks before breaking down and rage selling him for packs.

Playing Bellerin at left back is a controversial tactical decision

Is that not RB? I done it by looking at my hands and my right hand is on that side?! :joy:

1 Like

He’s on the right of the screen haha, but he is on the left of the pitch as you have laid it out. Look at his position relative to the keeper.

Love that you’ve had to look at your hands to try and work this out Cal, and that’s not even helped :joy:

7 Likes

Hahaha!!

Based on all this, I am now wondering if Donnarumma is @Calum’s centre forward

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes