Fifa 19

Nothing, was an SBC. Used players in my club. Need an 83 average squad.

2 Likes

Futmas Torreira is going to cause havoc !!!

So amped to have him in my team

1 Like

People are loving his Futmas card: https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/a681t9/futmas_torreira_3_games_in/

I can confirm, he plays smooth as butter glides on a hot pan.

People talking about buying him? He’s untradeable right? How is he even on the market?!

They’re lying!

I think they mean the cost of the SBC. So 24k to complete the SBC is cheap for his card!

This has gone viral. EA admit to having ‘dynamic difficulty adjustment’ ie. Scripting.

The paper talks about a new model of dynamic difficulty for increasing player engagement. The example that they give is for a platform game, but say that it is applicable to other genres. I’m yet to digest the paper in full.

Edit:

And here’s the patent for slider manipulation:http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2017/0259177.html

My own summary/some highlights:

• If users experience gameplay that is too hard/easy, they will stop playing – therefore companies seek methods to dynamically adjust difficulty
  • Method involves selecting a seed value for a “knob” (think sliders). Knobs are set to maximise the amount of time people will play for.
  • Adjustments to the seed values reflect recent gameplay more than less recent (reason for bouncing between 5-0 wins and 1-0 losses in squad battles?).
  • A machine learning algorithm is used to decide on the seed value, based on interaction data
  • Knobs are set based on your current perceived level of engagement. This might be determined by factors such as how long you play the game for, AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE SPENT MONEY ON THE GAME (Emphasis my own, see detailed description section, paragraph 5 - seems a bit dodgy if this is in competitive game modes)
  • “Some other non-limiting examples of features of the video game that can be modified, which may or may not be detectable by the user can include providing extra speed to an in-game character, improving throwing accuracy of an in-game character, improving the distance or height that the in-game character can jump, adjusting the responsiveness of controls, and the like. In some cases, the adjustments may additionally or alternatively include reducing the ability of an in-game character rather than improving the ability of the in-game character. For example, the in-game character may be made faster, but have less shooting accuracy .” - Doesn’t take a huge leap of imagination to apply this to FIFA.
2 Likes

Great card

Thats not real lol

It is

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/17744/Mattéo%20Guendouzi/

New set of cards being released at 6pm

Full list

That game’s become a farce lol

5 Likes

Anything for EA to sell Promo packs. It’s disgusting. They release 100,000 packs for FIFa points, they’re sold out within minutes.

1 Like

Whats the point of collecting amazing cards when the gameplay is so disgustingly bad lul

3 Likes

Game is shit, but the kid great :smiley:

Yup FIFA is a joke.

2 Likes

Lol EA bottled it.

1 Like

Greedy fucks, hope it’s just the first domino to fall.

2 Likes

Good start. Its basically roulette for kids these days. Biggest pay to win game on the market atm.

1 Like

Ultimate team is for mugs anyway

Don’t say anything :shushing_face::wink: @Electrifying @JakeyBoy

1 Like

I don’t play FIFA man so say what you like about any of its game modes lol

1 Like