Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Where is the leagues section? I canโ€™t find to activate the leagues :joy:

1 Like

I donโ€™t know about the app, but on the website itโ€™s same place as always. More. League and cups. Renew leagues.

The league has been renewed :raised_hands:

1 Like

Anyone does a first draft yet?

Been doing love island and FPL

2 Likes

Will probably look nothing like this at start of the season, but at the moment I have this

Wowza what a frontline

The midfielders are terrible this season. I hate my midfield apart from Saka lol

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Draft 2

1 Like

Prices are ridiculous

Iโ€™m considering going without Salah as well at least initially

1 Like

Think Iโ€™m going to swerve FPL again this season. Feels liberating.

Although it is fun, I get too worked up trying to make transfer decisions. Whether I should keep Guehi who travels to Molineux where Palace have kept consecutive clean sheets for the past 3 seasons, or instead bring in Mohamed Elyounoussi who has scored + assisted 3 goals in his last 171 minutes of football?

Fuck that shit Iโ€™m out

Draft 3

Sterling is basically a Chelsea player at this stage. Andreas is off to Fulham aswell I believe and the 4.0 dude will become Williams when he joins NF

Some similarities to mine actually, although struggling to decide between these 2 just now:

or

1 Like

Do you not believe in our lord and saviour Jesus?

Jesus Iโ€™m going to monitor in preseason, but my thought process was Iโ€™d rather pick players I hate (like Kane), and then if they do well I donโ€™t feel awful about it.
Likewise not picking Arsenal players but if they do well Iโ€™m still happy. :laughing:

Iโ€™ve had White in most of my picks so far, but fallen out now with Botman coming into the picture.
I think Vieira would be a really cool pick, just the gametime aspect

1 Like

My problem with having Haaland and Jesus is that so many people have picked them.

64% and 50% respectively, so youโ€™re kind of forced to have them in your team.

However KDB is only 12% so Iโ€™m think I might have him as my City coverage as heโ€™ll probably be assisting Haaland. Maybe Foden too. Which saves me having to get Haaland in the team.

Luis Diaz at 32% as well. So many people are choosing the same players. Gonna be a tough season, gonna be all about the differentials.

Keep changing my defense and probably will right up till matchday. Think my midfielder and forwards are set unless something drastic changes in the transfer window.

1 Like

Iโ€™m not sure if to go for Haaland or KDB as my big player but Son is definitely in.

Interesting that quite a few are opting for no Salah, there is definitely value to be had elsewhere.

Going without Salah for the 2nd half of the season paid off for me big time last season but then again he was poor in the 2nd half.

1 Like