Fantasy Premier League 22/23

The aim for me is to start off well, as I’m always dreadful at the beginning of the game.

Arsenal prices look enticing. I see value in Vieira and Benjamin White.

I think Ben white at 4.5 is actually really good value. Great way to get exposure to a decent Arsenal defence. Vieira I’m a bit unsure of as I don’t see him starting many games - at least not to begin with

White is an interesting one, Arsenal keep a clean sheet and he’s commonly going to get 8/9 points including bonus due to his passing, but if we don’t he’s not often getting more than 1 or 2, as he’s not the type of player to get many goals/assists.

Will be interesting to see how much Jesus is

1 Like

I think Jesus will be around 8.5/9 personally

No thanks to all, Richarlison will mean more rotation going on, Kane’s far from prolific now, (although Kulu, Son, Kane and Richarlison may well make them Penalty FC :roll_eyes: )

Think Son will struggle to keep up the same output as last season.

Midfield creativity is non-existent, and always likely to ship goals in an “easy” game defensively

Plus… Fuck Spurs!

Is the app acting kinda funny for people?

Update it in the app store. They have enhanced the security.

1 Like

It’s the first season where Son has been more expensive than Kane.
I usually have Son as a regular but 12m is too expensive so for similar money I might as well go with KDB or Haaland as my big player.

Is there a price for Jesus yet?

I don’t think so but I’ll guess 10.5m.
Saka is very good value at 8.0m.

I’ve just had a look and Jesus isn’t on the list but Lacazette at 8.1 is a bargain. :grinning:

10.5 seems a lot. Haaland and Kane are 11.5. 9 seems a more appropriate cost for Jesus.

3 Likes

I know you’re joking, but you must be looking at last season rather than the reveals, no players will start at anything other than .0 or .5

Plus I can’t see why they’d do a Laca reveal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah Nunez is 9.0, can’t see him being more than that, even if Nunez hasn’t played in prem before

1 Like

Done that but it doesn’t look like my leagues have reset

Nah games not launched yet. You can only reactive your account

Ahh ok cool!! Thanks mate

1 Like

The game has launched now.

Jesus is only £8m. Bargain.

3 Likes

So basically get 3 wild cards

Great excuse to use the first WC early. Not that I don’t use it early every season anyways :grin: