Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Just noticed I am not top for the first time since October :disappointed:

Just noticed I’m back in, despite nearly twenty points on the bench in each of the last few games. :grinning:

Reminds me of a certain club in North London

Just like Arsenal my time away from the top spot wasn’t long :sunglasses:

Stay on top please. I can transfer you points if that means Arsenal stay on top

1 Like

Damn, just looked at my team and realised I never set my captain for this GW. It’s been a crazy week. Managed to get my transfers done, but forgot to change the bloody captaincy. So annoying.

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 22.20.37

I played my free hit and managed over a hundred points, which is almost the highest this gameweek.

3 Likes

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 23.24.04

It’s got better.
Does this mean I’m top in the world by two points?

Think the highest is 181 now its updated.

I managed to hit treble figures with two 0’s :joy:

1 Like

That was a good decision by you to have Saka as captain.
I had Salah but it was getting Zinchenko and Allison in which got me points.
I was bottom half before the World Cup but have managed to get up to second and have still have a wildcard left which I might use it before the double game week.

Went with Saka too, though Martinelli would have been the better choice for me. He finished on 26 points!

Best I’ve done in months lol

2 Likes

I didn’t have time this week to even draft a wildcard so went without. So far but too bad. But I was 50/50 on a few choices and damn I could’ve done better. Seriously considered Johnson for Mitro with no hit but opted to take a -4 to get Toney and Mee in to cover some of the WC players and free up cash (TAA out). Opted for Kepa over Ward and then last minute benched Ake for Trippier. But Salah gave me a green arrow! White coming off the bench and scoring helped as it meant Ake wasn’t coming on. Damn. Thought there would be a lot of goals in L’pool Utd, but I thought more like a 3-3 or 4-4. Damn.

Back on top again. :sweat_smile:

This in uncharted territory for me at this stage of the season :joy:. 8 massive weeks to go

2 Likes

Impressive stuff from you all!

1 Like

I put Haaland as captain after Friday’s match out of anger and then I forgot about it, and now the deadline has gone. Ah well :sweat_smile:

The 2023 OA Cup :trophy: starts this weekend.

@Darkseid is the current holder.

I’ve moved up to second thanks to Saka, Odegaard and Haaland.
I’m not sure when to play my triple captain or bench boost in the double game week, probably should have played them earlier.

Think I’m going to do TC on Haaland next game week. Though am also tempted to use it on Salah as one of Liverpool’s two games is Spurs :sweat_smile:

hink I’m going to do TC on Haaland next game week. Though am also tempted to use it on Salah as one of Liverpool’s two games is Spurs :sweat_smile:

I might sell Kane and get Salah, as triple captain but will probably go for bench boost although I shouldn’t have waited so long before using them.