Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Just got my mid season review. In the top 1% of managers so far. Love it :grin:

1 Like

Climbing the table slower not bad for a slow start.

1 Like

Has everyone took advantage of the free transfers?

I replaced Jesus and refreshed my bench

1 Like

Definitely. Got rid of Zaha and Bowen. They did nothing for me through their run of easy fixtures lol.

On course for about 60 points tonight when the bonus points get added, happy I put faith in Nketiah and kept it in others like Martinelli

2 Likes

Putting Rashford in my team the other day looks a good move. Saliba only outfield player in my team not to give me a points return so far this week.

1 Like

Double Newcastle defence has worked wonders for me since the unlimited free transfers during the World Cup break

Still seething about Mitrovic’s yellow card yesterday. Spoilt my double gameweek

1 Like

Still working wonders for me. :joy:

6 clean sheets in a row

1 Like

Cancelo and Pep must have fallen out

Something. It’s a strange one.

1 Like

Rashford captain 20 points with another game to go :raised_hands:

First time in months I didn’t captain Halaand worked out decently :joy:

Seeing as I’m practically in the same position as the last GW after captaining him too, I’m guessing everybody else did it too.

2 Likes

Of course when you want him to take White off just after 60 minutes he fucking doesn’t. I need to get rid of White. Just can’t handle have an Arsenal defender and watching our defending right now.

I need to tell Mitro to fuck off too. 2 Fulham goals and. I return. Just have had other pressing matters. He’s been shit since the restart.

1 Like

I got rid of Mitrovic for Toney. But this week, due to us having 2 double game weeks on the horizon I bumped him for Eddie. Need Eddie to score v City to make it worthwhile now. And then, if Eddie is lucky, I’ll stop calling him a traffic cone.

2 Likes

Went for Eddie over Joao Felix for my transfer this week. It burns…

1 Like