Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Got a bye into the next round.

You love to see it

Iā€™m up to second again after playing my bench boost and getting 140 points but I doubt Iā€™ll catch the juggernaut that is @k1tsun3 who is the equivalent of Man City to my Arsenal. :grinning:

I thought this was something you made up. But Iā€™ve finally found it, was looking forward to seeing who I beat, only to be told I got a bye because I was so amazing last week :xhaka:

I think I am more Arsenal mate. I was top since October and now find myself 3rd in May :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t know. I remember coming close last season and getting pulled at the end. Iā€™ve had some really horrible stretches. But feel I timed my WC and BB quite well. WC wasnā€™t outstanding but better than it wouldā€™ve been had I played it with the majority. Same with the BB. Poor team value or my BB wouldā€™ve been better. Still have my FH. Thatā€™ll either be 37 or 38 I think.

Think Iā€™ll be rolling this week. 17 points off top 50k. If my team value had been better, I wouldā€™ve come closer. But huge green arrow this week for me! I didnā€™t have Mac Allister or Shaw, but that late pen probably helped quite a bit as so many have Shaw. I did loose point from De Gea because of it, but also had Steele.

Itā€™ll be interesting to see how I finish this season. So torn with taking a 1 week punt in Gibbs-White or rolling a transfer. If I take the punt could possibly mean a hit needed next week. Considering dropping one of my New defenders and maybe going for Wilson. Have Isak. May be better to wait and see what happens this week. If I donā€™t FH in 37, need to find a way to get Bruno in.

You should be ok if youā€™ve still got your free hit and play it when Man City and Man U play twice.
It would be the equivalent of Man City not winning the title if you didnā€™t win it. :grinning:

Donā€™t know if Iā€™ll use in 37. Already have 3 city, although 1 is Rodri. And I have 2 Utd and plan to get Bruno in. If I can do what I want without the using the FH then may hold to last GW.

1 Like

Youā€™ve cooked us all over these last few weeks. Salutations

1 Like

Iā€™m shocked. Had a good start but have had so many horrendous weeks. Not sure how Iā€™m doing it. Guess I just got lucky with some of the 50/50 calls for a change.

1 Like

I was the opposite.
Before the WC my team was near the bottom until I played a wildcard but itā€™s frustrating the amount of game weeks where Iā€™ve had more than twenty points on the bench. :grinning:

I bet. WIth many playing their WC early to set up for the DGW 29, the benching headache has been there. I didnā€™t have that issue. I scored quite well in 29 without a BB. That kept me in it. That and most peoples WC before that failed.

Got my 50/50 call on captancy right this GW . . . Salah! Plus Konate coming in off the bench for Stones. But there are other players who can still hurt me. No Bruno or Shaw in my team. Hoping March hits this week instead of Mac Allister. No Estupinan, but I do have some cover with Steele.

I swapped Salah for Haaland as captain but also had Konate.
Grealish might be rotated more so I might sell him and go back to Odegaard who is more consistent and certainly more likely to get picked.

1 Like

Wilson just had to score that late goal. Went from 104 and a nice green to 100 and a small red. So bloody annoying. Even more so when you consider what Brighton did against us last weekend. The. They bench Mac Allister. WTF!

1 Like

I bought Isak and made him captain rather than Wilson so lost more than twenty points.
Not sure if Rashford will play and wonā€™t have him as captain so will go for Haaland.

Did exactly the same thing. In hindsight, Wilson was the obvious choice :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Callum Wilson will always have a special place in my heart for that 48 point haul. Bale, Gundugan, and Pogba are also present.

Looks like Iā€™ll be gunning for 2nd place this season, had double Newcastle attack in Isak and Wilson but didnā€™t captain Wilson.

Still a great week though

Cannot decide whether to use the wildcard this gameweek or the last.

If you had one of those days top stats for FPL this season I would probably be 1st or close to it. As I was top from October 30th to early April lol

Heading into the final round next weekend and I am 5th. I dont even get CL football.

What a collapse ffs :joy: