Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Definitely. Looks to be my best captain choice of the season.

1 Like

KDB my triple captain

2 Likes

Mine too. So nice after the lack of returns from Salah.

Looks like Iā€™ll need to accept Europa League football after being in the top 4 the majority of the season haha.

Proper bottle job. Still an improvement on last season tho :joy:

1 Like

KDB with 56 points so far (as captain) and, I donā€™t want to be presumptuous but heā€™s going to get top bonus points too.

1 Like

Currently on 167 points with Nketiah to play

Best FPL week ever

4 Likes

Iā€™m only in 115(-4) with Saka and Nketiah to play. Still hoping the KDB party isnā€™t over yet. Hereā€™s hoping my free hit next week goes well. This week has got me back within touching distance of my free gym membership. If the FH pans out I could be too heading into the final week!

1 Like

Could my bench BE any more wrong?

3 Likes

Will you get any of them?

Wow, thatā€™s impressive.
Iā€™ve got around twenty before, in consecutive game weeks, but your bench is going to take some beating.

No :frowning:

Used the freehit so everyone in my team was double gameweeking.

On 120(-12) right now on the BB with 3 yet to play, but still only a small green arrow, mostly due to no KDB. What a huge scoring gameweek this has been.

1 Like

I feel like a failure with my 87 points. Hopefully Son scores 4 tonight.

1 Like

Me too, as long as we score more. :grinning:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, some people would love to be on 87 - right @Flexo ? :sweat_smile:

Nah, Iā€™m completely satisfied with my score of 58ā€¦lol

Crawled back to within 17 in my other mini league. Leader has Saka, I have Saka, Ramsdale and Nketiah, so would love some points to come from the latter 2.

Iā€™m really annoyed.
If I hadnā€™t swapped Son for Richarlison as captain, Iā€™d have another nineteen points.
Although I did play my bench boost.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 22.11.01
Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 22.10.47

Going to put Pukki in for final week so that I can bank all the points from his upcoming hat-trick.

1 Like

The OA Cup Final 2022 :trophy:

1 Like