Fantasy Premier League 21/22

I’ve put @Joshua in my team. Brighton are playing twice, and one is tonight, so definitely not getting postponed. Don’t let me down, Joshua.

1 Like

I’ve got three Brighton players and three Watford and just got rid of all my spurs players so this game better get postponed.

Foster returns in the weekend I needed him the most due to Ramsdale now not having a game.

What a hero :grin:

Salah captainers have more points :rofl:

I picked Dennis and made him captain because Watford were playing twice against the two bottom clubs.
What could possibly go wrong? :grinning:

1 Like

I captained Josh King. Who did feck all. But at least he managed to stay on the pitch.

1 Like

I can’t believe so many players picked not one but two!! Watford strikers lol

Thank fuck I was stubborn and didn’t due to Watford being shite DGW or not

1 Like

I picked King as well but at least he’s got another game.

Dennis had a Partey

1 Like

Starting my weekend with a Digne 12 pointer

#youlovetoseeit

1 Like

@Cristo :eyes:

I fancy this when I swap Kane for Salah when he comes back

1 Like

I’m definitely getting big Wout in.

1 Like

My account has been hacked and I’ve got an Italian flag and the kit looks like Fiorentina.
Also none of the previous weeks players are the same.
Has anyone else had this happen.

Sounds like @Phoebica wanted a second team in the game and has taken over yours

4 Likes

It sounds like you might just be seeing someone else’s team. I’d leave it a bit and check later.

On twitter and Reddit a lot of people have been hacked this season and the hackers made lots of transfers so they had like -180 score and there season ruined.

My advice would be to change your password

1 Like

I tried that and it’s the same from a few days ago.
It says the user name is @BenCrellin and is female.

Yeah you have been hacked like the others.

If you have a wildcard or free hit left I would use it to fix your team back

2 Likes

Ive already used it so I’ll have to use about forty points to get some sort of team back.
Whoever did it knew what they were doing because they transferred in Watford and Norwich players and several players who never play.