Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Have you used your free hit aswell?

You get two free hits this season because of covid

Have you used any of those third-party sites that help with FPL? Quite a few of those sites have been hacked, leaving teams in ruins.

I used the second free hit before the break.

No, although my password wouldnā€™t have taken a genius to work it out. :grinning:
But I have changed it.

This happened to me too.

The worst part of it is that they changed my favourite team to Spurs! I feel violated.

2 Likes

ah if you have used both free hits and both wildcards that is unlucky.

1 Like

The same here.
Losing points is bad enough but having your favourite team as spurs is a step too far.

Unlucky.

Back in September I changed mine to random numbers letters and symbols so this didnā€™t happen to me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve basically written this season off anyway because of COVID screwing me over. So if FPL canā€™t reverse it, then Iā€™m not gonna bother with rest of season. Theyā€™ve made 20 transfers. And theyā€™re shit players as well, lol.

3 Likes

Have you used all free hits and wildcards also?

Iā€™ve still got a free hit and wild card. Can I over rule the transfers with one of them do you know?

Yeah any points hit get taken away if you wildcard

Hacked or not hacked :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@InvincibleDB10 FPL have said they canā€™t restore any points. So if you donā€™t have any chips, you either like it or lump it :sweat_smile:

Itā€™s going to cost me around forty points to get a decent team and the transfer fees of the good players that I had originally, that Iā€™m going to buy back, have gone up as well.
So because Iā€™ve got no chips left Iā€™ll have to get on with it.

Iā€™m going to do an Arteta and just write off this season then maybe try out some younger players so next season Iā€™ll come back strongerā€¦as well as using a better password. :grinning:

2 Likes

To Salah, or not to Salah?

Iā€™ve put him in my starting XI as heā€™s like a fecking robot, so will probably feature.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™ve decided to go Salah-less. Hopefully no hat-tricks.

1 Like

Iā€™ve captained Lacazette, God help me

Who did you captain?

I went with KDB, not bringing in Salah until the double

I had it on KDB, but changed it to Bowen at the last minute.