Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Final free hit team.

Took Cancelo out to go big in attack seeing as it is only for one game week

I got fucked by the servers. Transfers never went through. The site was basically down several minutes before the deadline. Fucking assholes should extend the bloody deadline.

Cheers for the own goal, Reece

2 Likes

Worst week ever for me I think

53 points for me thus far.

Chelsea getting so many penalties. Jorginho on 5 goals in his last 4 games. Might put him in.

8 players today :joy:

Used my free hit. Still had my original free hit, so thought I might as well use it seeing as I have another

I used that in the previous game week.

covid, Wilson injured and Livra not even in the squad. We should get a free hit every gameweek :rofl:

Does anyone feel like this? I can’t say I ever have. I love it and take it seriously but doesn’t ever affect me as its just a game I have no control of

1 Like

Weirdly, I quite enjoy the banter from friends when I or anyone has a bad game week.

Not going to lie, at the start of the season, I do spend a lot of time on it and do many drafts. But once I’m locked in I just enjoy the ride. I think about my decisions every week. But if they don’t work out I just laugh about them.

This forum is more likely to affect my mental health.

1 Like

Anyone tempted?

Decent price and they have good fixtures, can’t make myself forget how shite he’s been since leaving Liverpool though.

He got loads of of points when he was at Liverpool, although he was quite expensive so for 7m he might be worth it, especially with Gerrard as manager.

I spent four points getting DCL for the last games because he was playing twice and he got no points.

1 Like

Buendia and Coutinho in the same team is going to be interesting.

Should be plenty of chances for Ings/Watkins in theory…

Just had a look at my team.
I might have to play a wild card unless there’s a five a side league somewhere. :grinning:

Haha mine isn’t much better. I’m probably going to wildcard.

1 Like

Deadline in 2 hours. I’m waiting until last minute. Though this game seems impossible at the moment. No doubt more games will be postponed after the deadline.

Double game week for some teams (maybe)

1 Like

My team was lit, most of my players have double gameweek and then Burnley-Leicester got canceled and I have 3 of them.

2 Likes

Yeah same here, had 4 Burnley and Leicester players lol

Fucking sick of this FPL season

1 Like