Fantasy Premier League 21/22

CANCELOOOOOO :grin:

For only being able to field 8 players in my team I’m looking at have a decent week haha

Of Bernardo and Mount can score and James keep a clean sheet then I’m fucking laughing :laughing:

My team in the mud

Grealish & Foden :sob:

Still have Cancelo though

2 Likes

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I am regretting not taking a -4 and doing Gilmour to Marti as I would have had 11 players and my score would be so much better on a dead gameweek haha

2 Likes

Yeah super happy to made the move from Gallagher to Marti and not Sanchez to Ramsdale.

15 pts is a sick haul for Marti

2 Likes

I went from Gallagher to Saka, gave a lot of consideration to Martinelli but thought he may get rested. He could haul against Norwich too

2 Likes

Yeah definitely, I’m hoping Martinelli gets rested against Sunderland so he can go guns blazing against Norwich

Already got Marti for boxing day :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Oh no. What a shame.

I knew what would happen as soon as I posted this, he’d only get two points. :grinning:

I went with Smith Rowe as captain as I just had a feeling we would batter Leeds. Obviously he didn’t start, but he at least scored. I put Martinelli in my team though. I should have gone for him out of the Arsenal players.

I got fifty five points which wasn’t too bad considering.

There’s going to be a lot of clubs playing more than once in a game week so it’ll be more of a lottery than usual.

@Darkseid

God damn you were right :joy::joy:

I’ve not been this high in the OA league since 2019 :joy:

1 Like

Somehow I got 60 points this week which is awesome.

Managed to get 8th in OA after being 14/15th in the league for months after a horrible start.

Only 6 points in it between 8th and 5th which is interesting

2 Likes

Had a couple weeks where I missed the transfer deadline and now any motivation to put any more energy in this is gone. :face_with_head_bandage:

Yeah to a large extent this game is basically a war of attrition

1 Like

Two free chips now :fire::fire:

1 Like

And we don’t have to use one in each half of the season like the WC?

No. You just can’t use them back to back

1 Like

Me to COVID after it fucks yet another GW up for me