Fantasy Premier League 21/22

I’ve got 1 transfer and I think I’ll do it for an arsenal player but not a clue who though. Maybe Martinelli 🤷🏼

ffs :joy:

ffs I just put Watkins in

1 Like

Same here.

Ah well everyone is in the same boat lol.

Tbf I had in last weekend but just annoyed as I was hoping he’d play today oh well

Ramsdale or Martinelli hmmm

Could be a route today if the Arsenal game goes ahead but not sure if Arteta will play Martinelli again

Lacazette won’t play the whole game but he’s a cert to start if anyone has transfers left

I haven’t made my transfers yet. What strikers are actually playing?

Lacazette
Wilson
Kane
Firmino?

:joy:

I still have 10 players which is frankly a miracle :joy:

2 Likes

Glad I waited

Me too.
I’m down to seven players so I might spend four points and get Martinelli and Lacazette.

Was thinking to bring in Martinelli but he limped out last game. Not sure he will be risked with the heavy schedule. I went for Saka.

Managed to field 9 players. I have no goalkeeper though, but I do have 5 midfielders :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Glad I put Martinelli in. I should have captained him!

1 Like

Same I put him in as well

Smith Rowe and Martinelli doing the business. White costing me his own clean sheet points though. But hey ho. Given the lack of games, I’ll take anything.

1 Like

I bought in Martinelli and Lacazette so at least I’ve got a few points.

1 Like

Fantasy players are on the arsenal hype train.

Don’t think I have ever seen 5 players from the one team rise in the same night :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I survived Pep roulette :raised_hands:

Dias :white_check_mark:
Cancelo :white_check_mark:
Bernardo :white_check_mark:

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I noticed a few weeks ago how cheap Arsenal players were, especially defenders, so they are probably the best value.

2 Likes

ESR is fantastic value as well given his tally, Martinelli too for that matter.

ESR is still cheaper than Gallagher even after the price rise. Martinelli is only 5.2 and I think he’ll be getting more minutes over the coming weeks so I’m not going to bring Gallagher back into the team immediately.

1 Like