Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Do you see him and Ings playing together?

I would think so otherwise why would Ings go? Canā€™t just be for the money and he strikes me as someone who wants to play, that would have definitely been discussed.

But imagine first game and Watkins is benched, I might have to drive down to Birmingham lol

1 Like

Watkins could play on the LW

Bailey buendi Watkins/ Cantwell
Ings

One hell of a forward line

Iā€™m going to wait to see what players Man City and Chelsea are going to pick before I put them in my Fantasy team but this is what Iā€™ve chosen so far.

1 Like

You always do well, so I might just copy you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nice team. You picking Maddison at Leicester or assuming heā€™ll be at Arsenal?

Not in the last couple of seasons.
I think Darkseid is the most consistent on OA.

Either.
I had him the last couple of seasons and heā€™s always done well for me.
Tielemens and Barnes are pretty good as well.

Yeah, Barnes is a good pick. Not sure about Tielemans from an FPL perspective though. Leicester forwards have done quite well for me in the past. Fresh memory being Vardyā€™s hattrick of assists last season when I captained him, though Iā€™m gonna be a bit weary of their forwards this season, as rotations will most probably happen.

I think youā€™re right and Vardy is expensive for 10.5m.
Iā€™m still waiting to see where Kane goes and how much Lukaku is going to be at Chelsea.

Yeah. So many potential big moves yet to happen in the league. Abraham also one to watch out for. Could be a gem at 6.5 if he moves to a team where heā€™s a first team regular.

1 Like

How much do you reckon Messi will be?

As the max now for a forward is 12.5, which is Kane, Iā€™m guessing heā€™ll be 13.5 or 14, if he does come. Though owning him will be mostly about ā€˜not missing outā€™, as 95% teams will be having him and most of them will be captaining him almost every week too. The game will come down to what one does with Messi + 14 players squad.

Interesting that youā€™ve gone for double United defence and no Salah or Bruno.

Think Sancho coud do very well, will you eventually be going 5 in midfield?

Show us yours :smiley:

1 Like

Agree. OA winner @Darkseid 's squad reveal needed :grin:

I canā€™t stop tinkering haha but this is my current draft

When Lukaku signs for Chelsea and if Kane goes to City it would change everything.

Yeah man. Those two transfers gonna change a lot of drafts. Kane to City, especially. He could break a lot of FPL records, if the transfer does happen, as I feel heā€™ll be quite immune from Pepā€™s rotations, though not totally immune imo. Will be sort of like KDB when fully fit imo. Though Messi becoming a free agent could change the entire picture tho,

Right, one sec, just copyingā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Nah. This is my current draft. Will change again before next Friday though. Mount wonā€™t be ready to play and need some players with easier first fixtures. And yeah Lukaku will be straight in if he comes back to PL.

@Echoes: Exactly, Kane would be almost a nailed on starter sort of how KDB is for the midfield. Been quite a while since weā€™ve had a nailed on striker for City (like Aguero used to be) so heā€™d definitely have to come in, itā€™d be bye bye Fernandes in that case.

@Phoebica: Thatā€™s a good team, Mount could kill it at Palace and Iā€™m toying with the idea of playing five in midfield too. Mbeumo is someone Iā€™ve considered in that formation as he could be very good vaule, if he doesnā€™t do well could easily swap to ESR

No TAA and Auba in, thatā€™s something I havenā€™t seen yet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes