Fantasy Premier League 21/22

They’re all expensive though. I want a cheaper option as well. Dallas was newly promoted last season so was only £4.5m at the start.

I had Dallas, as well as Raphino and Bamford last season because they were good value.
Players like TAA, Robertson and VVD are expensive but they score almost as many points as most attacking players so it’s worth having them.

You could get a couple of high scoring defenders for around the same price as Salah or Kane would cost and works out less expensive.

I was making a joke about our defence tbf haha

3rd draft

Would like to swap Penandes for Sancho when he comes into the game so I can get better than Bissouma as my 5th mid

Sancho is 9.5 decentttt :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Let’s hope he isn’t their penalty taker, he might cost more points than he gets.
I got quite a few points from Greenwood last season who was cheap and got loads of points so I might pick him again.

If Kane joins City this is also an option I like

Kane at Spurs will score more than Kane at City

I think if he’s joining City he becomes essential

Nah, he’s a big fish in a small pond at the moment. He will improve City, sure. But they pull goals out of everywhere.

If Kane goes to Man City it means Son will be play more upfront so I’m relying on him get even more goals and assists than he usually does and I’ll still keep Kane as striker.

I think Buendia, Watkins, Dallas, Foden, Greenwood and Pogba are all good value as well.

1 Like

Had a look at this after getting rid of Auba and White because fuck that :joy: I’ve just remembered how shite we are

2 Likes

We got a lot of clean sheets last season though, so might be worth sticking with White

My current team. Can always drop Son for Sancho if he hits the ground running.

Can also swap Iheanacho for Antonio which I may do

Maybe can guarantee my team won’t be that come deadline :joy:

Yeah I’ve changed mine about 300 times already :sweat_smile: It’s the strikers I’m finding the most difficult, I don’t particularly want any of them, lol.

1 Like

We all ditching Watkins now? :sweat_smile:

Definitely.
Ings is going straight in my team, until the next transfer announcement by a PL club.

1 Like

Aston Villa are signing everyone. Rumours they are bidding for Cantwell aswell :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I still think he’s starting most games, he’s too good and with too much potential to waste sitting on the bench, but I’m more worried the goals will be more shared around now

Those fixtures are still super juicy and I don’t see him getting dropped either.