Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Don’t know how I’m feeling about this :eyes:

I want a couple of Chelsea defenders but I’m not sure who Tuchel is going to go with so I’ve got Shaw and Wan Bissaka for a few games because they get a few assists between them and their first few games aren’t against the big clubs.

I usually go with five in midfield because apart from Kane there aren’t many strikers that play every game and score regularly.

I had Bruno last season and he was top scorer but him and Salah are too expensive, although they are very reliable so I might bring them in later on.

1 Like

I may well add him in yet. Auba isn’t nailed on either. I’m not really happy with any of my strikers, it’s slim pickings in that position I think. Toney I’ll definitely keep because of his price, but we have no idea how he’ll manage another step up. I’ll probably ditch Watkins and Auba though.

That’s a pretty decent team.
You’ve managed to squeeze in Bruno, Salah and Aubameyang, with Mount, Dallas, Dias and Watkins, who will also get you points.

@Darkseid
I’ve had Mahrez for the last few seasons but he’s often rotated, although he still gets loads of points.
I’m not sure to go with him, Gundagon or Foden but I don’t think Gundagon is going to get as many games as last season and he was one of my best players.

1 Like

Good team there though there’s quite a bit of money on your bench in the form of Toney.

@Phoebica: I think there’s good value in the striker position in terms of Antonio, DCL, Ings and Wilson as they have good fixtures and all capable of good returns. You’re right though they aren’t exactly guys I’d want playing for us.

@InvincibleDB10: I think I’ll stick with Mahrez as he’s been there for the whole pte-season so should start the first batch of games. That Norwich fixture looks tasty.

2 Likes

One week to go this is my team for now

Yeah I know, but I think I’ll have him starting most weeks - otherwise I’d have another 2 points to put into my midfield and I’m not sure if that’s worth it.

Who drops out of the defence or midfield? lol

No point having Toney in the team in GW1 anyway. As if anything is getting past our defence

That’s what I mean. I sell Toney, get a 4.5 attacker like Davis in and then have like ~7pts to spend in my midfield instead of Jensen and I’m not sure that’s worth it unless I get rid of Pepe and get Salah or something but I reckon Pepe will be our biggest outlet this season.

Yeah Pepe is potentially a great differential just need to see it first, don’t trust he’ll get the necessary minutues.

1 Like

Latest draft for me

Not set on Veltman now White’s left and they’re struggling with injuries at the back, but fairly happy with the rest right now

Not sure if Wilson will start the season he hasn’t played in the last to games an wasn’t in training today so must still be struggling with his injury.

Drafted a Lukaku team with Vardy as the placeholder as he’ll be roughly 10.5 to 11 imo

1 Like

@Josh

Ah ffs. Tbf gives me a chance to get a better striker in. Not too keen on my front line

1 Like

Assuming Kane goes to city and Lukaku goes to chelsea, who are you choosing?
(Let’s assume Lukaku is 12.5m)

• Kane @ City
  • Lukaku @ Chelsea
  • Both
  • Neither

0 voters