Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Do players prices go up if they move clubs?

I’ve never seen that actually happen before - the prices stay the same, no?

Anyway still got to sort my team. Can’t be arsed until more transfers are done and squads are settled. For example, Grealish at Villa is a great pick. At City, he’ll get Pep rouletted to fuck. Need to wait and see where these players end up.

Prices stay the same if you move clubs .

Nah. But his price will go up because Arteta ball involves loads of clean sheets.

1 Like

White is a decent shout at 4.5 tbf

1 Like

I might avoid Man City players because Guardiola’s constant rotation is annoying.
I did send him an email to complain about it but he hasn’t replied.

So I’m going with a few players from Man U, Leeds, Aston Villa and us.
I’ll also get Son then wait to see who Tuchel prefers before picking Chelsea players.

If Kane goes to Man City I’ll email Guardiola again to make sure he’ll be a first team regular before picking him.

1 Like

Obviously. Arteta has our defence solid.

We just need to score some goals.

One of the issues is you need your premium-priced MF/FW players, (which most city players in that category are), to be captain material. But it’s too risky to captain a player who might come on for 5 minutes to get you 2 points.

Historically someone like Mahrez was a decent option as not that expensive and played a fair number, but with him going up in price (I think) and Foden & Torres getting better all the time I don’t think it’s worth it anymore. Only one I would consider is Jesus because apart from someone playing out of position, he’s all they’ve got.

I had both Mahrez and Foden but, although they do get loads of points, they are rotated a lot.
This season I think Foden might play more regularly. but with so many top quality midfielders, it’s no surprise that Guardiola keeps swapping them around.
Like you say, I wouldn’t pick any Man City player, apart from KDB, to be captain.

download (4)

1 Like