Fantasy Premier League 20/21

I blaming covid :crazy_face:

1 Like

You probably have to be signed up for emails to receive those stats.

Can view something similar using this site below. Just paste in your FPL ID #

https://www.anewpla.net/fpl/report/

1 Like

Thoughts?

Thinking of swapping out Hendo for McNeil

1 Like

3 itb with this lineup.

Tempted to downgrade Dias (because of Pep roulette) and put more money into a midfielder.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve only got 2 Brentford players. Youā€™re allowed 3 you know

2 Likes

Norgaard is a DM and we all know putting a DM into your FPL team is anathema if they arenā€™t on pens

Thatā€™s a good team, Dias is a good pick still as heā€™s one of the very few players whoā€™s nailed on.

2 Likes

Thanks, I was toying with Dias out for Veltman and then Sancho in for Jensen but I guess Sancho will be a bit of an unknown quantity whereas we know Dias is quality

Love the Pepe pick. Ended last season well and if things fall into place for him, expect him to continue the form into this season.

1 Like

He is expensive though.

Anyone found the new Dallas yet? The defender who actually plays in midfield

1 Like

True that, Iā€™m leaning towards a defence mostly consisting of FBā€™s. I like Coufal as a budget choice.

Ait-Nouri at Wolves could be the new Dallas, apparently heā€™s been lining up at LW in preseason and is a very attacking FB in general.

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m going with Fernandes to start with, I may do a Salah, Mane, TAA triple up.

3 Likes

Who are your 3 Chelsea players ?

Who are your 3 Liverpool players?

2 Likes

I donā€™t do fantasy but if I did Iā€™ll takeā€¦

VVD
TAA
Salah

I love you Sol.

1 Like

Just checked my team, only have Mount from Chelsea. And might take him out, because he has had an extended break.

First draft was this apparently. Did this a few weeks ago. Gonna change Mount; and clearly need to get rid of Lamptey.

Only reason I put Ben White in was because I know he will join us and I was worried his price would go up from Ā£4.5m :sweat_smile:

Toney and Jensen v Arsenal above Shaw v Leeds? Interesting decisionā€¦

Pretty similar to my team tbf, main difference is Iā€™ve got 1 villa player compared to your 3. Canā€™t bring myself to pay 5.5 for an AV goalkeeper :rofl:

Not sure VVDā€™s making GW1

Fairly sure they donā€™t change player prices once theyā€™re in the game, even if they change teams

Yeah ok. Stop talking sense :sweat_smile:

My team will probably change about 7965 times in the days leading up to the start of the season anyway

1 Like

Tbf I think the reason for that is both Neto and Podence are injured, and Traore wasnā€™t available for the preseason game(s), but thatā€™s not to say he couldnā€™t start the season there.

Even if he was LWB Iā€™d have him in my team if he was guaranteed gametime, but might get rotated with Marcal

Ashley Young for Villa. Listed as a defender. Heā€™s attacking, right? Heā€™s only 87 years old. :sweat_smile: