Fantasy Premier League 20/21

I did however buy in Phillips which I’m now happy about

Me too but I’ve still got about sixteen points on the bench.

If only I didn’t use my bench boost earlier in the season :tired_face:

1st is wrapped up, so out of my reach, but somehow I managed to gain over the last few weeks to climb into 2nd, but only by a point. Still not sure what I’m going to do this week. And I’m so close to cracking the top 200k overall. I’ve never finished that high, so would be awesome. My best is top 336k a few years back and was top 600k the last 2 season.

What to do now? Do I risk a -4 or just make a single transfer. Tough decision. Good luck to everyone on the final day!

2 Likes

Who cares about 1st? Not me.

It’s all about the battle to finish P2.

4 Likes

Tell me about it. I’d be delighted with 2nd with the up and down season I’ve had. Apparently in the top 10k overall this season like over 50% have never been in the top 10k before. It’s been a crazy season all around.

1 Like

Captained Torres for a laugh, with Fernandes as VC. I’m not laughing anymore

3 Likes

Damn. Looks like I may stop to 3rd. Considered captaining Mane and should’ve. Would’ve made more gains. Oh well.

Highest points and highest finish. Only really got going after GW18. Happy with that.

My top ten run has come to an end :disappointed:

Could be worse I got fucking relegated :sob:

1 Like

Relegated to Arsenal mania. Unlucky :grimacing:

1 Like

Two #1 finishes out of the past three seasons :bergkamp2:

Well played guys, bring on the next season.

5 Likes

Coming for you next season :bergkamp2: :joy:

I really need to go a whole season without missing the deadlines. That and Covid-captaining really cost me this year

2 Likes

I finished in eighth the same as Arsenal.

2nd isn’t too bad. Had a real rough patch but came back strong in the final weeks. Best finish for me overall too, top 200k.

Definitely aiming for top 100k next season and to improve in all of my main mini leagues.

Want to decrease the number of transfers I make too.

Anyone else get this?

Where do you find it?

Wow you faltered off this season didn’t you? You should be disappointed in your performance :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They emailed me it. I’d check your emails if you haven’t got it yet it’s probs as they are doing it for everyone haha