Fantasy Premier League 20/21

OA FPL CODE

c6x7l2

23.5M of my 100M locked in already :joy:

Nah I’m skipping Salah again. Hopefully Mané is cheaper.

Not this time.

Probably fair, I thought Mané was better than Salah last season. But was hoping FPL were still in their Salah love in. Ah well.

3 Likes

Will Aubameyang and Rashford be midfielders? They play the same position as Salah and Mané after all.

2 Likes

Now we wait until tomorrow for another 5 reveals. I’m curious about TAA. Will they make him an 8M defender? Have they ever had defenders at 8M?

Werner :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Auba as a midfielder. A must have I think.

5 Likes

Oh that’s ridiculous.

5 Likes

What :joy::joy::joy::joy:

@Phoebica it’s better as mids get more points as captains.

@Electrifying even FPL think he’d better on LW :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Absolute insanity lol

I want Lallana at 6.5 to be a good deal but my head says it’d be a waste of money

2 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s better in the points sense. But he’s a forward. In no world is he a midfielder.

everyone will have Auba, KDB and Salah in there midfield lol :joy::joy:

@Phoebica yep. Auba is this seasons Lundstrom

1 Like

I won’t. That’s too much money. I want balance. Unless they’re increasing our budget. The players seem to be getting more expensive every year, so they should really.

1 Like

Yeah it’s tempting to do that but I prefer trying to balance it out through my team as well and EVERYONE will have them so getting some differentiators in will be key

How can I afford them three plus TAA and Werner :anguished:

You’ll have to pick lots of 4 million players who never play.

2 Likes

God damn inflation FPL need to give us more than 100m. Tight bastards :joy::joy::joy: