Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Just have to include several promoted players.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s much easier to make a team when the game is launched instead of doing it in your head lol

I actually think some of the Arsenal youth players that will get minutes but arenā€™t expensive will probably be necessary.

Saka, Martinelli, Nketiah etc.

Itā€™s insane how expensive even just the half decent players are.

My least favourite players are those 8ish points, they just always feel like theyā€™re almost there but not quite and you rarely get the bang for your buck you feel you should.

Tierney aswell. Hopefully heā€™s not 6.5 or something ffs :rofl:

1 Like

I was afraid weā€™d see an 8M defender in TAA. Glad they didnā€™t go there. Itā€™s definitely getting harder to balance a team. Whilst 12M, Auba could be a differential in the MF, a but like Mane last season. But it will greatly depend on how the others do. An expensive gamble. I have some concerns with KDB. He was playing a little deeper after the restart and his return suffered. If continues to play deeper, then not sure if I want to bank my money there. But so hard to call as he always over performs in xG.

HERE WE GOOOOOOO :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Made a league for OA.

PM if you want it

Aubameyang has gone into midfield but a lot of players have changed positions from last season.
Martial has gone from midfield to forward and Greenwood has gone from forward to midfield

Also Lundstrom is midfield from defender but the prices have gone up so much that itā€™s almost impossible to have more than two or three high point scorers from last season in your team.

I might have to get a few West Brom and Leeds defenders and a few more from Southampton and Wolves who I think will do well this season.

Saliba at 4.5m looks a bit of a bargain.

Made a team an carnt save it :sob:

First draft. I quite like it

1 Like

The forwards are all rubbish. Any chance FPL can enable a 3-7-0 formation?

1 Like

@Phoebica

I managed it :sunglasses:

Nah, not going near Fulham. I made that mistake last time they came up and they were all dreadful! Werner is a maybe. There is a lot of dross on the list though. And how is Richarlison a forward, but Aubameyang isnā€™t?!

1 Like

Werner is expensive for a guy we have no idea how will perform in the premier league.

I hate that transfer price/hype has a direct correlation on FPL prices.

Like Ceballos being an 8pts+ midfielder last season.

1 Like

Ceballos came in the game at 5.5 last season are you thinking of someone else haha

His price is based on the season he had in the Bundesliga as was Pepeā€™s coming from Ligue 1

Jesus the strikers are a total fucking shit show this season.

Auba, Jota and Greenwood are all midfielders wtf

1 Like

Keen to join the OA Fantasy football league againā€¦need to redeem myself for last season!