Fantasy Premier League 20/21

@Castiel tell me about Stuart Dallas, scored a few goals last season, you watched him for NI much? fantasy football worthy?

Iā€™m gonna have to play 5-4-1 at this rate fuck me the prices and categorisations are shit!

Saka and Nketiah at 5.5 and 6.0 respectively are too high for me tbh, given the game time theyā€™ll get. Martinelli is 4.5 so Iā€™m tempted by him but heā€™s going to be out for months so thatā€™s a wasted slot for the first half of the season.

Lot of effort PMing everyone.

Iā€™ll make it public and delete anyone who doesnā€™t announce they have joined on this thread.

OA FPL CODE

c6x7l2

Iā€™ve just joined, thanks Calumā€¦

Iā€™m inā€¦thanks.

Joined. I fucking hate my team. Urgh.

At his age Iā€™m not sure how he will adapt to EPL. I never watch Leedā€™s so I canā€™t comment on his club form but for our national team he often plays left wing in front of young Lewis, they have a great relationship and they are always trying to make things happen.

He certainly knows where the goal is and if he plays at full back he could pick up some tidy returns. Thereā€™s also a relatively good chance that the EPL isnā€™t his level and he gets destroyed by some of the wide talent. Weā€™ll see, Iā€™m hopeful he does well but like I say at 29 itā€™s a big ask- although he might be a bit of a late bloomer. Heā€™s a team player though and if Leedā€™s set up well they could be interesting to watch next season.

1 Like

Iā€™ve joined with a team that will most likely be completely different come the opening games :grin:

I wish theyā€™d just widen the definition of what a forward is to incorporate wide forwards rather than reclassifying them as midfielders.

1 Like

Joined.
Team name: Al Haroon

Every single year :joy:

Willian is missing from the game :man_shrugging:

Noticed theyā€™ve changed the gameweek deadline this year to 90 minutes before the first match, as opposed to an hour. Thatā€™ll probably catch some people out.

First draft

Joined the league
Team name: call the Taa

1 Like

I think they have players to add

Ooh why have they done that, then?

I wonder if itā€™s because line ups sometimes get leaked?

@Calum thanks for the code Iā€™m not joining just yet, but will do soon

Taking Salah out has got me Martial, PepĆØ and Tierney instead of Salah, Mitrovic and Saliba.

I like this better :thinking::thinking:

Wait until they add Willian and the dude from West Brom, Pereira.