Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Not interested in Willian.

Is this West Bromwich dude gonna be 5.5 and should come in for one of my two best of the rests?

I donā€™t know how much heā€™ll be, but he had a ton load of assists last season. He was on loan though, so that is probably why he isnā€™t on FPL yet. But he had a contract that was supposed to become permanent.

1 Like

Just joined in. Thanks for the code.
Team name - Abracadabra

Willian comes in at 8.0

I named my team after the best solicitors money can buy. Armstrong & Doherty. :joy:

Iā€™ve made a long list of players Iā€™m interested in, but Iā€™m not going to give myself a headache figuring out how to deal with all these expensive MFs and a lack of quality budget striker until fixtures are released.

1 Like

Heā€™s in! @Phoebica :eyes:

1 Like

Same :grin: Hopefully he can make the step up.

Iā€™ve seen him play in my life :rofl:. Just going off twitter hype and your recommendation haha

1 Like

3 Arsenal players? Gosh, I tend to limit myself to one, if any these days. I donā€™t need any added stress when watching the Arsenal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I see youā€™ve gone for Ferguson as well. Twitter has its uses :smile:

1 Like

In. Boom XhakaLaca

:auba: captain confirmed

1 Like

Well then. No City or Utd in the first week. Going to need to do quite a bit of planning, but I think Auba will be in my team for at least the first GW. Will be an easy swap to City or Utd player after that if needed.

Canā€™t remember the last time I started the season with an Arsenal player in my FPL team.

1 Like

Team Name - Hause of Nous
Captain - Aubameyang

That blank GW1 for Utd really sucks as they look to have a good run of fixtures. Wouldnā€™t might 2 Utd players for it, but not sure how I can manage that just yet.

Keeping an eye on Brewster. Hoping he goes on loan to another PL side where he may get decent minutes as a just in case.

1 Like

Think Iā€™ve settled on this now.

KDB and Martial to come in for PĆØpĆØ and Kane in GW2 and GW3 or both for a -4 in GW2 depending on price changes

I wouldnā€™t take a -4. Our first 2 fixtures are really good. If Pepe does okay in the GW1, Iā€™d wait until GW3 to swap him out. Same for Kane. I think Iā€™m bringing in 1 Utd asset in GW2 and holding off on KDB until GW3. I want to see where he is playing. Towards the end of the season he was assisting the assists.

1 Like

I feel with all these fucked prices everyone is going to be going for the same players. Gonna see very similar lineups across the board I think, and itā€™ll tricky to get some good value differentiators but itā€™ll be those random 5-6 pts players that make the difference I think

Tempted to join but I know Iā€™ll lose interest by like October. Might just do the usual, make a team and hope the my first 11 stay fit and play every single week.

As @Phoebica said in the Saliba thread, I think he could be a good option at 4.5, especially if you plan to mainly play 3 at the back. Less risk, but if he is playing every game, youā€™d have an option of 4. He may get some time early with so many injures at CB right now.

That said, I hate having Arsenal defenders in my FPL team. Too many years of us leaking goals. I think itā€™ll take some time to prove that we wonā€™t be that way again. If I go with and Arsenal player in there, itā€™s likely to be Tierney with his assist potential, but at 5.5 there may be better options until Arsenal show they can keep clean sheets.