Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dat Pep roulette doeeee

1 Like

Fucking Scott Carson, Pep? Really?

1 Like

Lol I took a 4 point hit to bring Mahrez in. Fucking bollocks.

Iā€™ve gone all in on Bale as captain. Need a hat trick or some crazy shit. If he doesnā€™t play then I quit

I bought Willock because he was cheap and needed to pay for Salah but left him on the bench.

How many points did he get? The penalty miss did you a favour then if you left him on the bench.

He still got five points but Newcastle have got Sheffield United next and that was the game I wanted him for.

I donā€™t know whether to transfer Mahrez out. He hasnā€™t played the last 3 league games so this might be the one he gets brought back in. But equally, he might now be fully rested until the CL final. The alternative was to bring in Mount, but he might also be benched given that he started on Saturday. Fuck man. Too many decisions.

Only just remembered to do my team in time. These game weeks are a mess. Only had a couple of minutes so not much time to think, left Kane as captain, already regretting it. Should have gone with a United player - Fulham are awful.

1 Like

Shit forgot to amend my team fully. Had picked Salah as captain as Liverpool need to win and Burnley just got hammered 4 nil by Leeds. Also Mahrez stayed in which could be my undoing.

Cancelo anyone? :eyes:

Oh and fuck off did he

Such a joke.
Theyā€™re trying to say they reviewed the incident at the time, but they clearly didnā€™t or they would have ruled the goal out at the time rather than subsequently changing the decision.

Still, helps my team

I took Rudiger out because I thought heā€™d be rotated and swapped him with Shaw.

Pereira, my mate!

Thank god I benched Soucek

Sold Soucek but kept Pereira :smiley:

Wait did they change their mind? Iā€™ve got points for a goal from Pereria atmā€¦

1 Like

Theyā€™re good at doing that at the moment :joy:

Wish I didnā€™t bench soucek now