Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Anyone not got Penandes as captain? :smile:

Bet your ass I have. Pogba in my team as well :sunglasses:

Ah wish I’d put Greenwood in as well. Was considering it.

I missed who got the assist

Wan Bissaka got the assist yesssss having a great week so far

That’s who I captained.

Betted against Penandes but should have known he’d get at least one.

1 Like

Excuse me?

Yep stuck with Greenwood as captain, he’s going to bag 3 bonus as well. Fernandes might smash in the next game though but a good start.

Ruined by the Watkins red card though. Thick cunt got me -1 and will also miss the second game in this GW.

1 Like

Yes, I have.
I nearly chose Greenwood, who got points as well.
The only thing is that I doubt if either will play in all three games.

Fernandes rested, Greenwood scores. Have to assume that Greenwood will then be rested in the next game with Fernandes getting a start. Hard to judge still who the right captain choice is.

No Shaw, Maguire, Pogba or Rashford - knew the rotation would be heavy. The next game they play should be more like full strength.

Greenwood all the way for me as Liverpool won’t be an easy game and every chance Penandes blanks without a pen.

Nice to see a differential captain pick paying off.

What’s typical is I bring in Maguire for this gameweek, when he’s played every game for them this season, and then he gets injured.
(I know he probably wouldn’t have played today anyway because of rotation but can just see him missing the next game because of it)

Edit, just read on BBC he has ankle ligament damage, definitely not playing next game :roll_eyes:

Not gonna lie, never considered putting him in

1 Like

34 points for captain Fernandes so far. Decent.

Just checked my team and I have 109 points :joy:

123 points as it stands but did take a 4 point hit.

TAA and Jota doing the business for me with no Fernandes in my team.

I’ve got 110 points so far but had Watkins who cost me a point.
I bought Godfrey and Greenwood in and they got me thirty six points so it was worth it.

Everybody getting 100 point gameweeks

1 Like

Got 152 points despite Watkins being a cunt. Bench boost gave me 32 points, pretty fucking pleased. Bringing in EDB was inspired. He’s so fucking cheap as well. My main rival got so lucky that Evans didn’t play, he’s got Phillips coming into give him an additional 10 points. Fucks sake.

Think I’m going to captain Bale this GW. Have to close a 35 point gap, and it’s a high risk high reward scenario. He randomly smashes at home from time to time.

I’ve got 9 players available, will probably have to take a 4 point hit and hope that player warrants the penalty.

I might have to take a sixteen point hit as I’ve only got five players playing.
I’ll us it to get rid of Chelsea and Man U players and replace with Liverpool and Everton players.
Then the next game just bring back Fernandes or Greenwood.

1 Like