Fantasy Premier League 20/21

See if they ever do a football version of the chase I think you should apply to be a chaser

1 Like

If it was last 25 years Iā€™d be a dangerous prospect, Iā€™d get found out on pre 1998 questions though.

1 Like

Funnily enough thatā€™s my area of football expertise. :grinning:

1 Like

Gundogan and Stones benched lol :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Why the hell donā€™t I have Dias ffs, heā€™s the only sure thing in defence barring Ederson.

Vardy is a cunt, get the fuck out of my team bastard

I was top scorer this week with 125 points but I did play my bench boost.
What was unusual was that my GKā€™s scored almost thirty points between them.
But as usual, Guardiola rotated his defensive players so they only played in one game.

1 Like

Double game week for City and Saints this week. Saints are shit, so donā€™t want to captain any of their players. But Pep rouletteā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™ve captained KDB, and got Gundogan + Stones. Stones will only play one game, and I bet only one of the other two actually starts both matches.

Took that bastard Vardy out, brought in Lingard and Son too. Trying to prepare my team for that utterly bollocks GW where only 8 teams play or some shit

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m thinking about putting Auba back in. We play in that pathetic game week and we have some decent fixtures coming up ā€“ and weā€™re going to WIN THEM ALL!

1 Like

My squad is quite prepared for that shitter now, Iā€™ll use my weekly transfer on swapping out KDB / Fernandes to bring Auba in. Think Iā€™ll be able to put out 9 or 10 players

Ward-Prowse! FPL!

I was going to buy Ward Prowse but he has hardly got any points in the last few matches.

1 Like

My :goat: potentially the best goalkeeper in the history of FPL

1 Like

Just a shit journeyman keeper, heā€™ll show his true level any minute now

Have a Fulham defender on the bench. Bad management from me, given Liverpoolā€™s recent form.

Kane captain lol.

Up to 2.2% and is arguably the best differential. Rescuing my gameweek too :ok_hand:

I had Kane captain, but changed to Gundogan :roll_eyes:

Other than my captain choice, Iā€™ve done alright this weekend though. 14 points for Luke Shaw, 11 for Ward Prowse. Kane, Fernandez, Martinez all getting decent points too.

Well :eyes:

38 is my biggest captain haul of the season