Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Triple captained Kane last week but he smashes it now. Absolute bastards.

I also brought Son in but clearly should have gone with Bale, bad choice.

Still hopeful the KDB captain choice pays off in their next game

3 Likes

Ah, what did I tell you about DGWā€™s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I know, I know. And yet I also know I will make the same mistake in the next double game week :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I did the opposite and Kane got me more than thirty points.
But Son hasnā€™t been getting many points recently so I might have to get Baleā€¦

Great, Rudiger benched today. Chelsea looking good for another CS as well.

Rotation does my head in.

1 Like

Alonso on my bench šŸ¤¦šŸ¼

Lingard scores, delighted with that. Shame he canā€™t play next week against United though. Heā€™s a real bargain right now

Yeah but heā€™ll lose points for missing the penalty, soā€¦

Thatā€™s such a shit rule. So counter intuitive that you lose points for the miss but then gain points for scoring anyway. Iā€™ve always thought that btw, not just because I get screwed out of 2 points here

Cresswellā€¦automatic pick next season. His set pieces are the best in the league.

Stones benched but captain Gundogan starts. I guess thatā€™s the best I could hope for with Pep roulette.

2 Likes

Need KDB to turn up tonight. Heā€™s weirdly not been captained by many people in my other league, so he is the difference maker for me

Iā€™ve captained him too, he was quite bad in that last game against United.

Two poor performances in a DGW is unforgivable.

He was rubbish, was hoping heā€™d be dropped tonight because Gundogan plays better without him

He should have been benched tbh since this is now his 4th straight game since returning from injury.

Ffs

Hahaha yes @Sol

1 Like

My g :poldi:

Should have put JWP captain :roll_eyes:

Did Sterling do anything?