Fantasy Premier League 20/21

I think I will do the same, a team full of players playing twice.

1 Like

It looks like everyone has a fairly similar free-hit team. Might just be my Twitter bubble though.

I wanted this aswell but Iā€™m not allowing my rank to tank with only 6 players again after all the hard work to slightly recover it lol

I going to wait till tomorrow if I change my team now knowing my luck half the new team will go on with covid

I already had to use my free hit last week to fix the team I hadnā€™t updated since September Iā€™m screwed now

Free hit was still active so settled for this

1 Like

Sexy looking team, that.

Wilson is a good shout for a game v Sheff Utd

1 Like

Used my free hit, team looks a little similar to others that I have seen now.

I have 3 Arsenal players (KT, Saka, Laca) for the first time in forever. Has made me a little jittery. We better not proceed to lose on Thurs :joy:

1 Like

One less game for the double game week

1 Like

Free hit been decent so far. Dias AWB CS KDB assist

Glad I didnā€™t use my free hit. Not exactly been a goal fest. There arenā€™t really any players who have romped home with the points.

1 Like

I only had 3 players that wouldā€™ve played without a FH. I have 9 originally playing in the DGW. Was going to use my BB, but I think I might wait. Too many changes.

My FH has been okay. Sometimes I wish Iā€™d listen to my gut over numbers alone, especially on a 1 week punt. Something told me SHU would get a 1-0 win but I went for Lloris over Ramsdale. Also was thinking Rashford over Son, which I didnā€™t do. Bruno and Son the only ones to not return. But I donā€™t like having my final 3 players being all Arsenal players. Hereā€™s hoping it pays off.

To be fair, no one with a sane mind would have chose differently

1 Like

Possibly. But it was Newcastle. I honestly felt SHU were do and that Newcastle were there for the taking. Itā€™s why I didnā€™t go with Wilson. I also felt Fulham have been better organises and would make it difficult. I was surprised to see Loookman on the bench. Heā€™s a real threat. The 1-1 draw didnā€™t suprise me at all. Spurs have been hit and miss but with some really big hauls. Hard to gauge them at times.

1 Like

How many players do you have playing without it?

Up to 13th in OA League now. Coming for that top 10 :fire::raised_hands:

Iā€™ve only got Zaha and Mitchell left to get me points.
I donā€™t know who theyā€™re playing but Iā€™m hoping for a Crystal Palace win, with a clean sheet, and a Zaha hat trick. :grinning:

Ffs stop ruining double game week

They still have one on my FPL?

MCI (A) NEW (H) it says on my Villa boys

Oooh so the Newcastle game the following weekend still counts for this game week? Great.

1 Like