Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Than City defenders? How when they’re the best defence in the league, before today they hadn’t conceded since Spurs.

Stones is the best value.

Yeah Stones at £5m is decent I suppose. He doesn’t have many points but he missed half the season so that’s understandable.

The others though are quite low on the defender list given their price (around the £5.8-£6.1 mark) They’ve barely contributed in terms of scoring or assisting. I know that’s not a defender’s job, but there are other cheaper defenders who do contribute in that way. Cresswell, for example, has 6 assists this season and 6 clean sheets.

Just my opinion, but I’d rather spend the money elsewhere than on City defenders right now.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, my friends algorithm is saying Dias is the best shout

1 Like

And how is your friend doing?

Well, that’s me out of the cup. Fucking L’pool. Every time I bring Robo or TAA they do fuck all. Salah is getting like that too.

1 Like

Yeah I think I’m gonna have to dump Salah and Robbo, they’ve been underperforming for me for a while now.

Literally got every decision for my defence wrong. Bellerin for Tierney, Robbo instead of Bednarek (bench) and Dias concedes a last minute goal.

Oh well, onwards and upwards!

1 Like

Yeah I have Bednarek on my bench too. I have 13 defensive points sitting on my bench, while in my actual team Bellerin and Dallas got 1 point between them :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Me too :pensive:

Picked a Burnley player and bloody Fulham were isolating.

1 Like

I haven’t hit the FH button yet. This is why.

I know the PL insists on continuing, but last round had 18 and now 40. They might be forced to take a break.

Makes sense when all the footballers are hosting big parties for them and their families to mix at

4 Likes

Yep. Entitled pricks some of them are.

2 Likes

Just logged in to my FPL for the first time since GW2 or something and my team is a mess hahahah, need to sort this out

Edit: I’m bottom of the OA League nahhh this needs changing

1 Like

If it makes you feel better, I take it very seriously and I’m not that many places above you :sweat_smile:

Just realised my entire backline will not play in the next gameweek and my bench options are non-entities.

Plus 3 options in midfield are going to be missing.

Wanted to hold onto free hit but may not have a choice here.

Some easier decisions like bringing in KDB for Salah based on form/upcoming fixtures and other moves I don’t mind for the odd hit, as I’ve been in set & forget mode for a few weeks.

But with up to 7 squad players not being involved in the next round, feel bent over a barrel now and tempted to trigger the chip.

So who else is transferring EKdB in ?

Him or Saka is the dilemma

With DCL injury and Villa blank I only have 6 players now :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Free hit activated

Ah is DCL definitely out then? Has that been confirmed? I only have 6 players as well now then :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Carlo confirmed he’s out for 10-15 days today

1 Like

Bugger, that means I’ve got 3 players out instead of 2.

I wanna use my FH for gw19 so I might just take the -4 to DCL out

Free hit xi