Fantasy Premier League 20/21

20210102_215203

W

2 Likes

Fair play thatā€™s an amazing haul

1 Like

Still time to fix your mistake mate

I done two transfers which gives me a full starting 11 if Lamptey and Taylor come back from their injuries.

Meaning I can use my free hit on the big DGW :fire:

I need fh for the blank. Most of my players play on the DGW, but right now I only have 6 players for GW18, 3 of which are Villa players. They play spurs. FH it is.

Have 11 point Soucek sitting on my bench. Maddison was an injury doubt and was hoping heā€™d miss out, but alas no such luck.

Heā€™s started brightly so far, hopefully he can get an assist at least today.

1 Like

@sol

2 Likes

Vardy assist. El capitan

Seriouslyā€¦ Fuck this fpl season. Have Justin. Clean sheet until that fucking prick Carol scored a pointless goal. Iā€™m going out of the cup this week for sure. I still have Salah and Robo. Opponent as Robo, Bednerak and Ward-Prowse. Hoping Southampton take a beating and Salah can make up the 10 point difference - a Justing CS shouldā€™ve pulled me within 4 at least.

2 Likes

Bugger. Well I really want Robbo and Salah to have a mad one now.

Exactly the same. AND he got himself a yellow card giving away a FK that led to the goal :roll_eyes:

Thank fuck KdB went off before that abomination to let Chelsea score an injury time consolation.

Still gets clean sheet points

Sold KDB and the he goes and gets a goal and assist.

At least City conceded at the end though, no more clean sheet for City defender owners.

1 Like

City CS gone in the last minute. #youlovetoseeit

Awful week for me with Bellerin and Dias lol

Do many people have City defenders anyway?

Some top 10K do which is where Iā€™m trying to get to

Iā€™ve got Stones but only because heā€™s cheap.

1 Like

With they way theyā€™ve been defending and they play GW18 and have a double in GW19 - all home fixtures and opposition where they could keep CS. Iā€™ve held out. But looking at City assets for GW18 on a FH.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t know which one to put in. None of them are setting FPL alight, thatā€™s why I asked really. Seems there is better value for money elsewhere.